Get them out of the club asap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Before I start, please note the fact that my identity is very accessible should indicate the severity of my words due to the brazen presentation. I ain't writing a report but by all means, tell the club to give me a call and I'll tell them exactly what the f*ck is going on if they're serious.

Get this postcode war/gangster/blahblahblah ultimately criminal culture out of our club, including those who obviously perpetuate it. It's not subtle. The ironclad links to nefarious parts of society. I'm not asking for you, me or anything or one to do with MWRLFC to be judge, jury and executioner beyond the footy team, so — kick these obvious c*nts out of the club.

If they wanna live that life, cool do it. I did so no judgement from me. It does come with consequences though, and in this case I can't see why they're being handled with kiddy gloves as opposed to handled with no gloves at all.

F*ck em.

Last edited:
I don't know the answer but I'd hope the governing body and general population have always been against the promotion of gang violence ,
From my older person's perspective, it appears these hand signs are fairly ubiquitous in youth culture, esp. where hiphop & rap is the music genre of choice. I don't think it is a corollary that hand signs promote gang violence. Through the power of the internet, young people worldwide mimic their music heroes and peers.

If the NRL thinks hand signs are a bad look for the code, then it is up to them to dialogue with clubs or the RLPA to discourage players from using them in public or on public forums (IMO).

You want to give the NRL power to force a drug test?? Yet you argue for the rights of the individual! Fascinating
I thought it was already the case, happy to be wrong.. most work places enforce drug tests these days for safety and in the case of sport… cheating. I am more concerned about someone filming them in the first place. How gross. I guess your all for that hey?
Better get back on your broomstick mate,

The try hard gangsta crap makes me laugh. It's so lame. But I actually don't have a problem with them showing support for their mate as misguided as their methods may be. Posting on social media is how this generation communicates too. In their world if it ain't seen by someone then it didn't happen. They don't ring each other up these days they throw up a post somewhere and wait for the likes or retweets. Sure he is guilty, and he maybe an A grade tool for doing what he did, but how many here would just drop a good mate stone cold in the same situation ?? I wouldn't.

If the NRL are going to ban gang signs then can they be consistent and get rid of the "kiss the wristband point to the sky" rubbish as well. I find that equally offensive.

Cnts can play for the dolphins for all i care just not Manly. Fmd loved AFB, Ola and them all but not if they're associated with an Alameddine ... nope please leave
Ay huncho isn’t an alameddine. He’s just an associate.

And he’s only showing love because ola threw up a 61. Guildford postcode, ay huncho also from the area. Many young islanders rep their postcodes. Especially in football.

The try hard gangsta crap makes me laugh. It's so lame. But I actually don't have a problem with them showing support for their mate as misguided as their methods may be. Posting on social media is how this generation communicates too. In their world if it ain't seen by someone then it didn't happen. They don't ring each other up these days they throw up a post somewhere and wait for the likes or retweets. Sure he is guilty, and he maybe an A grade tool for doing what he did, but how many here would just drop a good mate stone cold in the same situation ?? I wouldn't.

If the NRL are going to ban gang signs then can they be consistent and get rid of the "kiss the wristband point to the sky" rubbish as well. I find that equally offensive.
I understand the reasoning behind calling it lame, but it's obvious this approach of belittling the issue has given it room to expand. Crime and it's enforcement in our society is in a constantly changing fluid state. The grounds some of these things are established upon is objectively laughable, perhaps even more so when the ramifications keep multiplying which is to my point, is it time to stop treating this whole thing as a joke?

Considering the current approach has allowed for further cultivation of negative behavior and outcomes for all, is it maybe time to elevate the conversation instead of marginalisation?

I know I might be living under a rock... but do we know for sure that what Haumole did was actually a gang sign? And by gang I mean a group of associates on the wrong side of the law... not a bunch of young people who follow a different DJ or then live in a different postcode or something.

@Red Pill @SeaEagleRock8 @Woodsie

Please o please take the off topic chat to your thread in the general forum.

Let’s be honest I am not much of a mod around here but if you make me waste time moving posts (a jethro speciality) or doing some actually moderating I would be more than slightly annoyed

Hugs and kisses

LSZ
I suspect you also get paid with hugs and kisses for your efforts. Point noted…

Guildford is Haumole’s hometown. Settle down bedwetters. He hasn’t done anything illegal. My goodness this place has a punch of pansies. If he’s committed a crime then fair enough but seems like any excuse for the rednecks to lay into the poly boys lately.
Well said @chuckee Apparently there is some kind of super full moon happening must be impacting some of the more fragile members.

Last edited:
We said @chuckee Apparently there is some kind of super full moon happening must be impacting some of the more fragile members.
Those who whinge the loudest are more often than not, the tiny minority.
If it was such a problem it would’ve been brought up when AFB did it, and then Haumole on Sunday. I saw it with my own eyes, I didn’t think anything of it but was waiting for the bed-wetters to call it out but they didn’t even notice it. They needed an opinion from an article to brainwash them like everything else they have in their lives as they don’t have the intellect to form an independent view.

Last edited:
Most young people today live and breath gang culture whether it’s criminal or just replicating there favourite music artists . Yes it’s not a good look for the club or any club . There close friends so they show support but when you play in a high profile sport you need to know how to show your support
Unfortunately a lot of young people don’t understand this
To kick them out of the club doesn’t solve the problem . Pulling them aside and trying to explain that the hand signals replicating gangs is not the way , and hopefully they take it on board and be better people for it , Young people sometimes need mentors and some listen and some don’t . It’s a start for the club and then if they continue then the club can make the call on whether to cut them or keep them .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8