Get Brodged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member

I have a great feeling about the Brown and Lodge domination through the middle with Lodge just about to make his 2024 comeback in 2024.
Lodge is a mountain of a man and love or "dislike" him, I thought he was Super in his limited 2023 games and at times, I'd go as far as say he carried Manly on his back.
Well now there will be 2 firebrands which will ensure we won't be bullied and intimidated through the middle which has been a major issue for us in recent years.
This could also lift and add aggression to bug Paseka and make Aloiai play angry every game rather than 1 in 5.
Oka is already a monster and Jake and Croker are textbook defenders so they can just do what they do.
I reckon Sipley who is already a tough unit will add more aggro and in general we may well have a respected and feared pack once it all clicks, which will open up much space for our speedy strike weapons out wide.
So get ready to "Get Brodged" once Lodge and Brown are both part of this strong pack. :wait::punch:

It’ll be interesting to see how Lodge comes back after his ACL. Often reduced performance the first season back from such an injury especially for a big man

It’ll be interesting to see how Lodge comes back after his ACL. Often reduced performance the first season back from such an injury especially for a big man
It'll be interesting if we can back our big game next week against the warriors

Do we think we'll see Lodge pop up for Blacktown this week?

Last edited:
so, everyone it seems thinks we are getting the Manly 3 game really good Matthew Lodge?

rather than

I'm so toxic I've been paid to leave three previous teams Mattew Lodge?

Hope you are all right.

Well I’ll be heading over the Spit brodge in a few weeks to watch Manly smash Parramatta and confine them to the dustbin for 2024.

So I’m gonna get over the brodge to watch Parra get brodged.

Can’t wait!

NYEagle

so, everyone it seems thinks we are getting the Manly 3 game really good Matthew Lodge?

rather than

I'm so toxic I've been paid to leave three previous teams Mattew Lodge?

Hope you are all right.

I think we are getting Lodge who after a few weeks in reserve grade will compete with Toff and Aloiai for a spot in the 17.

I'm not as expectant as some

Last edited:
I think there is a direct correlation.

Browns our smallest middle does a take no prisoners run off the kick off showing how it's done.

Next second, the sides biggest, Nella busta through plenty and takes it half way up the field in one play.

Next second Manly score.

Browns effort on effort plays against the riff, just putting himself in positions on the field just in case, was top shelf.

I think we are getting Lodge who after a few weeks in reserve grade will compete with Toff and Aloiai for a spot in the 17.

I'm not as expectant as some
Drop Toff &/or Aloiai??? Doubt it. I hate saying this but from what I’ve been seeing since round 1 is that Jrbo is our weakest link. Apart from his defence he doesn’t offer anything else other than penalties & 6 agains. I love Jrbo but he’s getting slower & less impact!

Drop Toff &/or Aloiai??? Doubt it. I hate saying this but from what I’ve been seeing since round 1 is that Jrbo is our weakest link. Apart from his defence he doesn’t offer anything else other than penalties & 6 agains. I love Jrbo but he’s getting slower & less impact!
Noboby is saying drop, I'm saying compete. If Lodge comes back, works his way but to full fitness and is providing impact he occupies the same role that Toff or Alioai do so then it is between them to win the jersey.

Jurbo occupies a different role for the team and for mine, I wont say poor take, but I strongly disagree on your as assertion as to the value to this team.

He is one of our most important players IMO.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8