Geoff Toovey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
EagleFromMay1967 said:
To see that Manly have turned the corner it will look like this week after week:

Front row have go forward.
Gifty ditto, with some nice passes. Enthusiastic effort.
Horo, Symonds, Whatmough no silly passes and some great metres.
Kite and Lawrence ; Enthusiasm determination. defence.
Halves: Adventurous, great kicking game. A chip over for Snake that actually works.
Centres room to move and no silly high shots.
A win by 5 tries.

Zero chance. All that just wont fit onto player wrist bandaging.

Moops said:
Frank said:
Moops said:
Frank said:
FMD this place has all the experts. Can't see why they aren't

And what are your qualifications to tell him he is wrong?

Sorry, which expert are you talking about?

Obviously you!

I never at any stage pretended to be an expert so why would I need to provide you with qualifications? The question you are asking is best put to the "experts" on here who think they know the problems our club is facing.

It would be amusing if it weren't so pathetic.

Frank said:
Moops said:
Frank said:
Moops said:
Frank said:

Obviously you!

I never at any stage pretended to be an expert so why would I need to provide you with qualifications? The question you are asking is best put to the "experts" on here who think they know the problems our club is facing.

I don't recall anyone representing themselves here as an expert. I have read many posts offering thoughts, ideas and opinions.

The definition of a Forum is:
A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

It would seem that's not possible to do on this Forum because every time someone says something that doesn't tow the party line, they are attacked as being "pathetic" amongst other things. I suggest those who don't want to hear others ideas and opinions start a mutual admiration society so you can all say the same things to each other over and over again.

I don't recall anyone representing themselves here as an expert. I have read many posts offering thoughts, ideas and opinions.

A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

It would seem that's not possible to do on this Forum because every time someone says something that doesn't tow the party line, they are attacked as being "pathetic" amongst other things. I suggest those who don't want to hear others ideas and opinions start a mutual admiration society so you can all say the same things to each other over and over again.

tookey said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Which of you mongrels has been sending Tooves the hate mail !! Lol

Technical coach

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank said:
Moops said:
Frank said:
Moops said:
Frank said:

Obviously you!

Technical Coach said:
tookey said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Which of you mongrels has been sending Tooves the hate mail !! Lol

Technical coach

Why would I send myself hate mail when I'm the biggest fan of my own work.

Because that's how high a standard you set for yourself.

2V was great when asked about NRL Players not wanting to play in the Nines Comp.

He disagreed, and reminded them that Manly have always taken the 7s seriously and were the most successful Team in that Tournament :)

Wolfie is considering the Manly offer, but TheNRL Mole again stated that the Scum are trying to tear him from his home :(

This week's episode is not up yet:
http://tensport.com.au/the-game-plan.htm

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8