1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaping hole

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    BK stats versus Brisbane

played 80 minutes
    38 tackles
    21 hit ups
    4 off loads
    285 metres

Break it down the bloke did just about as much work (certainly in metres gained) than the rest of the pack put together.

And last week wasn't an anomoly. He does that most weeks.

How in the hell are we going to cover that work rate with our current mob of wilting violets?

2. DVS Matt

DVS Matt Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    we can’t cover it. It’s like when Joey leaves the Knights, you can’t replace him.

you just have to learn to play without him, which does worry me with the current forwards.

3. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    I was sitting on on the bench seats right near the fence and I noticed he was vitually pushing players out of the road to take a hit up. The man is a machine!!!!

4. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    I think he will play next year.

He is the most valuable player in the side. With that sort of effort he is entitled to carve up the likes of Matai when they stuff up.

5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,084 / 285
    Willow... 8|

6. SilentBob

SilentBob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    There is obviously going to be a major loss there, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. I'm sure former NSW assistant coach Des Hasler has a plan. 8|

7. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    And thats why i remained somewhat concerned that the focus is on JL coming, with not much in the wind about ditching King and recruiting a 1st class prop and 2nd rower (Creagh aside)