GAME DAY - Manly v Eels [Round 24, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Absolutely despicable performance by every single player - not ONE can hold their head up. Absolutely disgusting game plan by Geoff Toovey.
And this is why Toovey had to go. Like or loathe ha$$ler, he at least knows how to get a team up at this time of year.

The sooner Brett Stewart is collecting his pension elsewhere the better, Lacks to much involvement when it matters. Would rather see Tom get a shot next year and the 600k spent anywhere else.

Wow where is the Toovey hate coming from?
He didn't make them drop 15 balls

No, but he interchanged Hasson in 15 minutes in. He didn't play Lawrence / Symonds. He has selected Hiku over Trbojevic every chance. His defensive structure both around the ruck and wing play is appauling. More telling, our attitude tonight and last week was deplorable. He selected four props, and had 0 back-up plan for Ballin. He allowed Ballin to come back on when he shouldn't have. Arthur and his Eels beat us pretty well every time.

Should I go on?

What an atrocious game of footy. How we lost that with it handed to us on a silver platter is beyond me. I love Jake but his errors in crucial situations cost us a lot and poor lapses in defence where we gave easy penalties were what lost us the match. Snake did incredibly well in defence though and he played the percentages under these conditions. The rest didn't and we paid the price.

And to think that 2 of the try scorers in this game for manly are heading to parramatta next year. We should have NEVER of lost this game. We never at any stage of this game played with our head.A bunch of school kids would have done better.Oh well guys on this performance I can't see us knocking over the roosters.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8