GAME DAY - Manly v Eels [Round 24, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As predicted we show up to a game we should win easily only to play like ****. Hold the ball!!!

Jake T drop and Hiku drop in our own territory. 2 line drop outs; one due to not even contesting a bomb on the line. Need to tighten up and lift the discipline with ball in hand. Luckily it's Parra.

Now Mateo drops it on our 30. Unbelievably poor discipline. Ano now Parra finally score. Lyon bad defensive read coming in there.

Looks like our poor right side defense is being exposed again. Danger with Rad on that wing.

Its frustrating cause this was so predictable. Wet weather and playing parra. We do it all the time, we play like garbage against **** teams.

Gonna be a long slog here

Parra forwards suit these conditions and refs happy with a slow play the ball will make it a dull arm wrestle. Big day for the forwards today and they aren't doing the business so far

Farking atrocious kicking from DCE so far. 3 really poor kicks when we needed a lift. Keeps the pressure on us.

Gonna be a long slog here

Parra forwards suit these conditions and refs happy with a slow play the ball will make it a dull arm wrestle. Big day for the forwards today and they aren't doing the business so far

I disagree about the forward performance so far. Handling errors aside, we have been strong in defense up the middle. Our discipline rather than forwards has been the problem.

Hmm... Jake off. I don't know about that

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8