LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Broncos Round 21, 2015 - Toovey Farewell Tour [1298628]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
StegglesHaune.jpg

Well you learn something new every day...

Definition of BARNSTORM
intransitive verb
: to tour through rural districts staging usually theatrical performances
: to travel from place to place making brief stops (as in a political campaign or a promotional tour)
: to pilot one's airplane in sight-seeing flights with passengers or in exhibition stunts in an unscheduled course especially in rural districts

And the image I always had in mind ... was an angry mob, armed with pitchforks and other garden implements, charging at the barn to overcome the mutinous chickens and pigs barricaded inside. How wrong can you be?

Self belief is an amazing thing in Football, and I suppose sport in general and particularly so at the Elite level.

Last night I saw the Dogs come back from 22-0 to lead the game and look like winning, oh sure they lost but they never gave up.

And I awoke this morning to discover that the Tigpies had not only beaten but thrashed the Storm.

It proves that anything is possible.

Get out of the blocks quick, frighten the **** out of the Donkeys and we might just get the buscuits.

Self belief is an amazing thing in Football, and I suppose sport in general and particularly so at the Elite level.

Last night I saw the Dogs come back from 22-0 to lead the game and look like winning, oh sure they lost but they never gave up.

And I awoke this morning to discover that the Tigpies had not only beaten but thrashed the Storm.

It proves that anything is possible.

Get out of the blocks quick, frighten the **** out of the Donkeys and we might just get the buscuits.
Shut down Hunt and we shut down their structures...easier said than done, but I'm yet to see a side really focus on him defensively to try and put him off his game. The other key is to swarm on Parker and cancel his offloads - that is the way to beat the Boncos.

I'd be telling Leary to be Hunt's shadow and smash him every chance he gets.

Last edited:
Chez needs to break in a few Broncos - Manly style :rofl:

The whole Team should still be smarting from the drubbing up in Suncorp.

Wonder if the DD costume gives us super powers :rolleyes:

The Broncos must be due to lose one, you can't keep winning and winning in the modern era.

Fingers crossed they have a bad one tonight.

It's built like a Meccano set. Disassemble and reassemble at Brookvale. Throw in appropriately coloured seating, enhanced corporate facilities and wider concourses and viola!
:)

Then you just have to deal with the angry Mariners' fans.;)

Perfect night for the perfect upset tonight
We should get Wolfie to run the water bottle tonight will be a clear night with a bright moon Wolfie can howl at us to get us going
Manly By 7

I hope the boys pull a Disney fairy tale back end of the season off.

Maybe a "Mighty Ducks" style late season come back all in honour of their coach, who's being unfairly rail-roaded by the essential "faceless grey men in suits"...

Come on boys it's HERO TIME!!

DO IT FOR TOOVES!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9