• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penalty try get ****ed Braybrook you wanker Foran didnt tackle him till he caught the ball you bulldog tool.

Darren said:
falling apart at wrong time of season ahhhhhhhhh, sick of this stuff!!! what's the excuse this frigging week
Darren your a good bloke but when it comes to foot you are an a grade knobhead. No one expected us to do anything this year. It's like you get a boner when we struggle so you can lay the boot in. It's like you enjoy it when we struggle.

Seriously, not Belcher, but that other cock, I want to take him out back to the car park, and give him an old fashioned beating. It is almost written complaint worthy.

mickqld said:
Penalty try get f***ed Braybrook you wanker Foran didnt tackle him till he caught the ball you bulldog tool.
Mate braybrook is a flithy norths swine nuff said

Poor first half like last week, but for slightly different reasons. We seem to have enthusiasm this week, but not to many boys seem to be that focused.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I'll tell you what, play like this in Round 25 and 26 and we'll get smashed!!!

Yeah that is what hurts the most, i was hoping we could go up another level but it just seems like we are stuck in second gear. To be in Second on the ladder without really reaching our potential is still a good sign though.

They aren't playing the Kevin Moore slugs today, dymock has got them up for this, they'll need to get their finger out. And some one belt barba before he hurts us.:s

Ceagle said:
Mata'is trip didnt even look intentional

Totally agree mate - when Braybrook was focussing on it, and kept bringing it up time and time again, they showed a replay, and it looked like a lunge to get to him.

Let's hope they can turn it around like last week, I reckon had we kept them out at the end there we'd haved creamed them.....but now it will be a "dogfight"

Ryan said:
Seriously, not Belcher, but that other cock, I want to take him out back to the car park, and give him an old fashioned beating. It is almost written complaint worthy.

Throw those 2 pink cockheads into the mix and I'll join you Ryan.

Get some ****ing agression into ya manly. We are watching them smashing us. FFS show some desperation for God sake.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8