Fultons fingerprints on everything

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree that Fulton wouldn't do anything deliberate to harm the club,but doesn't mean he knows what he's doing

Very good point.

I definitely think Bozo has our best interests at heart, but I've always had the impression of Bozo (this is purely from afar I've never met him or have any connection with him) that it's his way or the highway. People like Bozo (and Gus and Wayne Bennett and Alex Ferguson etc etc), don't get to where they do in life because they sit back and listen to every Tom, Dick and Harry. They get in there and make it happen and take risks and display a fair bit of bravado. This is often what draws people to them, as they are doers. It's also what can be their biggest weakness as they tend to plough head first into things and don't heed others warnings (or people just give up trying to warn them as they don't listen). Sometimes it comes off, sometimes it doesn't.

Very good point.

I definitely think Bozo has our best interests at heart, but I've always had the impression of Bozo (this is purely from afar I've never met him or have any connection with him) that it's his way or the highway. People like Bozo (and Gus and Wayne Bennett and Alex Ferguson etc etc), don't get to where they do in life because they sit back and listen to every Tom, Dick and Harry. They get in there and make it happen and take risks and display a fair bit of bravado. This is often what draws people to them, as they are doers. It's also what can be their biggest weakness as they tend to plough head first into things and don't heed others warnings (or people just give up trying to warn them as they don't listen). Sometimes it comes off, sometimes it doesn't.
But in the end it always will come off, just a bumpy ride there... Bozo, i love him and i absolutely hate him, he's harsh and selfish yet he'll get us back to the top again and seeing it's on his terms, we will be back to our best as quick as possible, taking players from other clubs and building a foundation of which juniors will then be able to come through, Bozo will certainly do it the manly way.

But in the end it always will come off, just a bumpy ride there... Bozo, i love him and i absolutely hate him, he's harsh and selfish yet he'll get us back to the top again and seeing it's on his terms, we will be back to our best as quick as possible, taking players from other clubs and building a foundation of which juniors will then be able to come through, Bozo will certainly do it the manly way.
We're talkin' about the Futon right?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4