Fulton endorses Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Briza

Maroon and White - Born and Bred
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/de...endorses-hasler-comeback-20181023-p50bfm.html

Fulton, who coached Hasler for almost the entirety of his club and representative career, anointed the former Canterbury mentor as the man to take the Sea Eagles back to the top.

“He’s the perfect fit for Manly, for what Manly need right now,” Fulton told Fairfax Media.

“And Manly is the perfect fit for him for what he needs right now.

Bozo was obviously going on the word of Gould regarding Barrett. Under normal circumstances, without the salary cap issues, injuries (forget the physical resources issue that was just an excuse), Barrett may have in time developed into a fairly reasonable coach. But he was far too inexperienced to handle a club with the crises mentioned.

That's a great article and encapsulates how excited I am about the club for next year and beyond.

Barret wasn't a bad coach. His first year was injury riddled and a bit silly playing Walker at 6. Second year Blake green helped a lot and this year Hastings and not playing him from the get go ahead of croker was a mistake. Also the other clubs worked out our game plan. Tafua Uate bash it up. Turbo bashes it up. A front tower bashes it up. Jake bashes it up, maybe turns it inside for Tom or Cherry. API throws a rainbow to DCE, the only focal point in attack who if he is lucky has Shaun lane near his hip to score. Otherwise rinse and repeat.

Bozo had said that he had nothing to do with 2vs sacking . That was well documented . Get your facts right HM

Bozo always said the decision to sack Tooves was made before he got there. He could just be trying to distance himself from it, but I believe him.

Bozo always said the decision to sack Tooves was made before he got there. He could just be trying to distance himself from it, but I believe him.
  • EXCLUSIVE DEAN RITCHIE
  • THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
  • JULY 24, 2015 12:00AM
    MANLY coach Geoff Toovey will be finally, formally and dramatically sacked within the next 72 hours.

The controversial decision will end four months of innuendo and speculation about Toovey’s future at Manly.
    Manly board members claim to have told Toovey “several times” in recent weeks that he was unwanted beyond this season.

Those same directors were angry Toovey continued to publicly deny being told he was to be axed.

It is understood Toovey has spoken in depth about a financial settlement with Manly chairman Scott Penn.

Penn is happy to pay Toovey his full entitlements.

• EXCLUSIVE DEAN RITCHIE
    • THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
    • JULY 24, 2015 12:00AM
      MANLY coach Geoff Toovey will be finally, formally and dramatically sacked within the next 72 hours.

The controversial decision will end four months of innuendo and speculation about Toovey’s future at Manly.
      Manly board members claim to have told Toovey “several times” in recent weeks that he was unwanted beyond this season.

Those same directors were angry Toovey continued to publicly deny being told he was to be axed.

It is understood Toovey has spoken in depth about a financial settlement with Manly chairman Scott Penn.

Penn is happy to pay Toovey his full entitlements.
#bringbackTooves

Bozo would never admit he made a mistake with Trent.

Has he ever admitted he erred in encouraging Hoppa to rile opponents with his head pats etc?

It backfired spectacularly in the ‘97 GF.

I actually watched that game a few weeks ago for the first time since 1997, without the emotion, and I have to disagree with you. Hoppa was the ONLY player fighting back against the Knights dirty tactics. I felt he wasn't backed up at all by his team mates.The Knights realised early in the game they could do what they wanted and their thuggery intensified. If the rest of the Manly team showed Hoppa's passion that day, they would have won easily. Manly were bashed up, plain and simple. This is just my take anyway...

Fulton endorsed Barrett as well

Back to sleep old man

Wake up Jeff !!!
Gould endorsed Barrett and both Gould and Barrett have failed the Incomparable Immortal

hqdefault.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8