Full credit to DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Just watching the presser and Seibs is absolutely clueless , says “we were brave in defence” then went on to blame injuries

DCE however just took over and said it wasn’t good enough and said that he wasn’t good enough and that he needs to be better and “i take full responsibility for that , i need to to be better”

I have to put my hand up and give praise and respect to DCE. I’ve been very critical of him in past seasons and his shortcomings… but, the guy is super resilient and keeps on keeping on. He has had a stellar season and I acknowledge that. I wish Turbo had some of his resilience and hardiness.

No Seibs, we were not brave in defence.

Being brave in defence would be not conceding a try in the last minute before half time.

Being brave in defence would be getting our edge defenders to use their shoulders when a big bloke runs ar them.

Being brave in defence would look like actually showing some resilience when stuff doesn't go our way.

I have to put my hand up and give praise and respect to DCE. I’ve been very critical of him in past seasons and his shortcomings… but, the guy is super resilient and keeps on keeping on. He has had a stellar season and I acknowledge that. I wish Turbo had some of his resilience and hardiness.
exactly! I’m a big fan

he is in a team full of duds and a dud coach

the forward pack rarely lays a decent platform for him if ever and he try’s his guts out week in week out

exactly! I’m a big fan

he is in a team full of duds and a dud coach

the forward pack rarely lays a decent platform for him if ever and he try’s his guts out week in week out
Look, he is not an organising half. He can’t bring structure and doesn’t know how to make other team mates appear like the weapons they could be. He sometimes takes ill-advised risks… and all of that deserves criticism… but…

He turns up week in week out, year after year, giving 200% to the club. He has an amazing skill set within his genre. I tip my hat to him for his season this year while so much has gone to $hit.

Look, he is not an organising half. He can’t bring structure and doesn’t know how to make other team mates appear like the weapons they could be. He sometimes takes ill-advised risks… and all of that deserves criticism… but…

He turns up week in week out, year after year, giving 200% to the club. He has an amazing skill set within his genre. I tip my hat to him for his season this year while so much has gone to $hit.
would make a good coach one day

Look, he is not an organising half. He can’t bring structure and doesn’t know how to make other team mates appear like the weapons they could be. He sometimes takes ill-advised risks… and all of that deserves criticism…
Yeah. Queensland have been clueless for years! None of them look like weapons....
Have you ever thought that its his Manly teammates who are the problem?

Yeah. Queensland have been clueless for years! None of them look like weapons....
Have you ever thought that its his Manly teammates who are the problem?
Yes, they are in a way… but it’s the reality of club footy. I understand some will get precious about the criticism despite the very fair balanced evaluation and positives I acknowledged (you know… all the stuff you conveniently ignored from my post)… the reality is he plays most of his footy career at that club level… so no use shining once a year n a stellar dream team if you can’t bring that performance back to club. That’s DCE’s challenge. No use blaming his fellow comrades because we can only buy the quality allowed within the cap he takes a significant chunk out of…. Truth

Just watching the presser and Seibs is absolutely clueless , says “we were brave in defence” then went on to blame injuries

DCE however just took over and said it wasn’t good enough and said that he wasn’t good enough and that he needs to be better and “i take full responsibility for that , i need to to be better”
I thought that was basically in direct response to Siebold calling out our poor attack and lack of direction when attacking their line. Coach actually called that out first Soup.

He made a point in the in post match interview on fox that he wanted to play tonight after origin because of what the club means to him.

Manly really would be lost without him.

He made a point in the in post match interview on fox that he wanted to play tonight after origin because of what the club means to him.

Manly really would be lost without him.
Absolutely he is an amazing player and captain for us. We all should be so proud of him and embrace what little time we have left to watch his skills. He will hopefully go on to coach Manly / assist coach Manly.
Thanks DCE.

Seibs says this “brave in defence” because that’s his tactical role looking after defence side of things while other coaching staff focus more on attack.

I know which one of the two sitting there I'd prefer as coach, and it's not the one who's not wearing a shred of Manly gear.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10