Frank Pritchard ... Grade 1???? Are You Serious!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
In what was one of the worst deliberate kneeing cases in recent history this bully gets a Grade 1.

The Dogs have obviously come out tonight and are going to fight it. They have nothing to lose, but Pritchards act should be worth a minimum 4 weeks.

He was full of intent, then the jalopy Kasiano's gets let off as well. The NRL has lost the plot !!!

knees in the back .. fine, head butts ok, swinging right arm... furry muff, nearly breaking an opponents neck straight after said knees in the back... nothing to see here, run along... but the man ran into my chest sir....2 weeks, bad bad Willie... all makes perfect sense.

Keary .. no eye gouge... looked guilty as he ran away while Gallen was held by two others. .. not to mention rubbing his fingers across Gallen's eye socket... not me guv, I was just spreading some coco joy in his eye.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

And while I'm not condoning what he did.....Burgess (one of them lol) gets two weeks for throwing a water bottle that hit nothing but the ground, yet Pritchard gets only one week for those knees?

Is it me or is there one rule for the Scumdogs and another for the rest since Greenturd got the job at the NRL head office. And I mean that they seem to get away with a lot more than others would for the same offences.

I have a question.....

Is Kane Evans of the Rorters a protected species? First he puts on a shoulder charge and gets away with it leading to others being suspended for much lesser versions of the crime. And on Friday night I saw him give a couple of high shots to Drizzle players that were let go. What does this bloke have on the MRC? Is he Gyng's secret son or something?

Obviously the answer to all of these questions is 'it's not his go'.

In all seriousness the NRL is just like watching old footage of the keystone cops. Just bumbling around smashing into things, if they weren't so tragic Smith, Grant and Greenburg would be hilarious.

Completely agree with @HoldenV8 whilst not condoning Burgess actions, how that gets treated worse than some of the other incidents on the weekend (and in recent weeks) is just a joke.

Why are the referees soooo afraid to enforce the rules ? Why ?

I think it all gets back to the TV product. Television is killing our game

If you watch the Pritchard incident at full speed rather than slow motion, you see a lack of intent and not a lot on it, he didn't collect him with the point of the knee either which went in his favour

If you watch the Pritchard incident at full speed rather than slow motion, you see a lack of intent and not a lot on it, he didn't collect him with the point of the knee either which went in his favour

The argument would be that it was careless, and could he have avoided it?
After looking at it again, they might just get him off.

Was watching the Sunday footy show, and someone on there spoke to Greg McCullum who used to do the match review stuff. He said that they would only be able to ping him if they named the right charge because there is plenty of doubt in trying to prove intent

Listening to what Johns had to say and then when they showed it at full speed and then compared it to slow motion and it looked like 2 different incidents. Certainly clumsy and a case could be argued for careless

Disgraceful decision that this guy was not rubbed out as he has recent previous form. If Willie gets a total of 5 weeks for shoulder charges that are frankly a joke and this guy gets away with deliberately trying to maim a defenceless player we have a huge problem. Greenturds grubby paws are all over this and the entire judiciary system has to be changed. The stench of bias and unfairness has to stop!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6