Forum Poster Boy - Part 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
I like to keep it balanced, so in that respect I must start a topic on Ballin once again

****ing brilliant today, and what I have been looking for from him all season. Took opportunities out of dummy half which put us on the front foot, followed that up by taking the correct option, and played a major role in getting our attack flowing a bit better, only real blemish I can recall, which although could have been costly, I still liked the option, was the kick out on the full. Was 1m away from being a beautiful play

Maybe Des had a change of plan today, and told Ballin he had 30mins to go 100% before Heath came on, who also looked better for the extra time today. It was a lot closer to last years game plan with the 2 of them, and both improved in a big way

Keep it up Matty, you are a vital cog in our side, and that was shown today

Yep much better, and we looked more likely to punch holes in and around the ruck because of it.

Ballin was very good, and I thought the balance between his time and Heath's was better. Heath came on early (it felt), and really got the forwards moving as well. And f*ck he had some fire! Heath was smashing blokes and really getting angry. Loved it.

What a day really.

i also noticed heath playing a little bit of first receiver and taking on the line. Looked like he could be dangerous. He did it of the back of a shift when it is hard for the dummy half to get there and the centre usually assumes the role. i think that play can provide us with qick play the balls down the track

I actually thought Heath was pretty average today... when I noticed Ballin go back on in the second half I breathed a sigh of relief...

Much better from matt

everything that a dummy half should do in attack was demonstrated in the 3 try for brett stewart. The run from dummy half, the short ball to watmough, all quality@!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8