1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foran

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by c eagle, Sep 12, 2012.

1. c eagle

c eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +452 / 52
    I seen the interview fox did with this kid last night , he is awesome , love his efforts week in week out, tuff hard nosed no noncense , type of player, putting his body on the line, definatly a captain in waiting........fast becoming my most favourite player. He and daly are our future and will need huge games this friday night....... but no matter the out come, i have loved every minute of the show our boys have put on this year and are proud of there achivements. Its all or nothing friday boys , so take no prisoners.

2. MK Eagle

MK Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    Definately a champion on & off the field mate - hope he can really fire up the boys & play a blinder on Friday.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +490 / 6
    even the Gold Coast and Penrith debacles?

4. c eagle

Ratings:
    +452 / 52

5. Pepi

Pepi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 20
    My friend saw Foran out with DCE early on Saturday night. Apparently Foran looked absolutely devastated, and told her that the loss was really hard on him. Its good seeing a player take a loss to heart (like most fans) rather than not giving a f*** like some players.
    He has that real passion to win that only the champion players have, like Tooves, BK, Bozo.

6. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    Agree with all of the comments, he is a deadset champion. He needs to step up this week, was slightly MIA last weekend.

7. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +490 / 6
    c eagle, don't let my smart arseness shroud your passion. I was only reacting to your very rose coloured statement. I don't expect us to go through the season undefeated, that would be my wife!

8. c eagle

Ratings:
    +452 / 52
    At least your wife follows the eagles , mine goes for the eels....and they even got us early this year..... not to mention high light of her year i reckon.

9. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    Currently the world's best 5/8 imo.

Thurston + Cronk - slightly better organisation + decision making and long range kicks and thats about all they have over him. They're in their late 20s, Foz has only 2 full seasons to his name. I think he will be NZ's first Immortal.