Foran speaks on his decision

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/kieran-foran-believes-hell-reach-his-peak-with-geoff-toovey/story-e6frexnr-1226341663236

Nice story

Des may have taught Kieren a lot over the years, but it seems Kieren could have taught Des a thing or two about how to conduct yourself and what is really important in life.

Danny Weidler
April 29, 2012

Foran keeps his word

IN EVERY interview I did with Kieran Foran from the time we first told you he had a Des Hasler clause in his contract he said he wanted to stay at the Sea Eagles. The only time there was real doubt about him was when I was told Kelly Egan - Hasler's assistant coach - was telling people the Foran deal was done at the Bulldogs. Egan of course denies this. Depending on who you speak to, the issues that affect the Foran deal were; a) his dad, who was allegedly telling him he had to be coached by Hasler; b) Daly Cherry Evans - Foran was only going to stay if he was signed up; and c) Brett Stewart - see the comment about Cherry-Evans. It would seem the next green bottle to fall in Sea Eagles favour will be Stewart. In the end Foran will get a juicy upgrade - as he deserved and he kept his word to stay at the club. Toovey says at no point did Foran demand Andrew Johns be employed by Manly as a sweetener to entice him to stay. ''We have used Joey from time to time and we will do so in the future, but it's not something that Kieran has demanded,'' Toovey said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sandow-gambling-dramas-resurface-20120428-1xrwc.html#ixzz1tQY44HvY

Nice one Kieran.

Obviously a young man with integrity, morals & honesty.

Good onya bud. You made the right decision.

hooray!

Now, where's the link to all those humble journos and their 'speeches'?

Maybe some of the other guys will follow his lead and decide they want to stay at a premiership winning club for less money. Loyalty,mateship and his footballing career obviously mean more to Kieran than chasing the almighty dollar.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6