Flip - I was wrong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lyon to lock. Burns to bench. Willo to 18th man. With injuries he'd still be there most games anyway.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Hicks has been pretty average IMO.. as has Lyon

Okay. Agree that lyons hasn't been setting the world on fire.

[/quote]

Watch the first five games again.

Notice the defensive work of Lyons. He has instinct and reads the play alot better than most centres going around.

The attack will come (and Bell as well).

Danno, i will agree with that.. Defensively he has been very good. I hope his attack does come.. cuz I really want to see the In and Away and either palming off his opposite number to set off down the sideline or an around the corner pass for his winger.

Danno, i will agree with that.. Defensively he has been very good. I hope his attack does come.. cuz I really want to see the In and Away and either palming off his opposite number to set off down the sideline or an around the corner pass for his winger.

Nutz (if I can call you that), you are right, we have not seen the attack from Lyon. Nor have we from Bell. In the case of Lyon, it is only 5 rounds into the comp and he was originally going to be the 5/8. Orford has also been out.

I think the attack will come eventually for both centres. The bonus for me is that I didn't realise how good a defensive centre Lyon was

haha yeah mate.. Nutz is fine.. it's my "real life" nickname anyway.

I can't wait til orford comes back... I dare say we would have won by more with him in (it's a given most weeks he's out i guess)

Also, Heard a caller on the ABC this arvo mention that Brent Kite had a ball stripped from him over the try line??

I don't remember it but someone might... he was asking why it wasn't given a penalty try and all the commentators agree it should have been??

Anyone remember this happening??

The pnly thing that comes to mind is the one against the warriors

Also, Heard a caller on the ABC this arvo mention that Brent Kite had a ball stripped from him over the try line??
I don't remember it but someone might... he was asking why it wasn't given a penalty try and all the commentators agree it should have been??
Anyone remember this happening??
The pnly thing that comes to mind is the one against the warriors
It has got to be that one. I thought the call was fair. What else could McKinnen do as he tried to get his hand under the ball and it just popped out? No biggie.

Hicks is solid, without being spectacular. Hicks best season was his 1st, and i dont think it is a coincedence that he was playing centre at that point, which is probably his best position. Robertson has outpointed him since his time at the club imo, i also get nervous when he is under the high ball.

Who knows what des is thinking, but i also wouldnt rule out Matai to wing. We have so many options at the moment

Lyon's defense is fantastic and I think he's working up a working combo with Choc. Like it when he runs wide. Stewart 2 is best on the edge of the ruck. It would be a waste to put Lyon as lock. Willo is great there. Defensively solid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8