1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire up you Penny Riffers!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyArmy, Sep 13, 2014.

1. ManlyArmy

ManlyArmy Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +939 / 23
    A win for the Penny Panthers tonight would be sweet. Puts the Roosters on Souths side of the draw.

IMO Roosters (and possibly the Cows) are the only side that can stop Souffs.

Probably the only way we get to LOL@Souffs.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mavin

Mavin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +929 / 43
    I might be weird but I support Manly and don't care who wins GF if we don't,hell I won't even watch it as soon as our season is done I'm done.

3. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Yeah, bumping the SB+SBWurst into the same knockout leg would be fun to watch. :)

Which Union promoter will Nein back :p

4. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Penrith are every chance, they always seem to lift for the Roosters, even when they were struggling for years they'd always turn up for this match.

It would be glorious to see the Roosters lose and go onto the Bunnies side of the draw, there would be some sphincter tightening going on in the Burrow if that happened.

I can cop Roosters winning back to back as painful as it would be, but it would be far less painful than the "Pride of the League" winning a premiership.

• Like Like x 7
  5. Daveagle

Daveagle Well-Known Member

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Pennies will not win if it prevents a Rorters and Vermin GF.