Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I assume you meant the 2013 GF......! ;)

And the officiating tonight is perhaps not as bad as that complete and utter sham, display of corruption, bias, manipulation and robbery of what should have been our 9th premiership in 2013, etc, etc. (O.k. deep breath, I wont go on about it.)

However this game is absolutely disgraceful and the officiating has definitely affected the result tonight in a big way. I suspect Gold Coke were actually in a position to take this game but the refs have robbed them of momentum with bad calls or no calls.

Another game worthy of a full investigation.
Indeed I was referring to our 2013 grand final.

I agree,the refereeing has been very poor.But to suggest that it's a conspiracy is absolutely ridiculous.The NRL have as much,if not more,reasons to keep the Titans going.Its the same as the Bunker,people keep saying they need to fix it or do this and that with it.The only reason the refs and bunker fail is through incompetency from the people running it

Tin foil hats are so much more fun!!

image.png

That Ref should have his own show, he's a funny, funny man. Some of those calls....classic lines like, "you put him in a dangerous position". Or how about,
"It's a penalty try", "What kick in the back?"
Plus, his sidekick Das Bunker, comedy gold!
Woot, Woot!:)

Last edited:
I wonder if Henry will get fined for what he just said in his interview with Fittler?

He's 100% correct though. Tonight was a joke that even a top comedian would have struggled to come up with.

Are you watching the same game? I'm the last person to believe in conspiracy theories, but if you don't think this game smells then I can only conclude you haven't watched much league
Yep,it's a stitch up.NRL didn't want Hayne to play a
Tin foil hats are so much more fun!!
So you're saying that the refereeing from the on field officials and the bunker didn't effect the end result?
i didn't say that.My point is that there is no conspiracy,just very poor officiating.Titans defence was as poor as the refs

If Roberts doesn't get cited and suspended for that kick then you know the NRL want the big drawing Donkeys to go as far in the finals as possible.

And shock horror both Sterling, and especially Lewis, thought nothing of Parker's headbutt. Sorry boys but the Junk Yard Dog would have been proud of that one.

And shock horror both Sterling, and especially Lewis, thought nothing of Parker's headbutt. Sorry boys but the Junk Yard Dog would have been proud of that one.

Did they mention it post game ? nothing was sad in running. Definite deliberate head butt. Let's not forget that this is Parker's farewell final series so no way the NRL will upset the Broncos though

Yep, they mentioned it in the post-game. Sampson brought it up that fans on social media had 'picked it up'. Then, shock horror, Sterling and Lewis both laughed it off.

You know after tonight i can finally see the genius that is Trent Barrett

He must have known who was booked to win the comp,knowing his team would never get a fair suck of the sav he coached them so poorly he has stopped every manly fan from developing a heart condition getting angry at this bull****

Thanks Trent you caressed haired mother****er

You know after tonight i can finally see the genius that is Trent Barrett

He must have known who was booked to win the comp,knowing his team would never get a fair suck of the sav he coached them so poorly he has stopped every manly fan from developing a heart condition getting angry at this bull****

Thanks Trent you caressed haired mother****er

I have to say that if Manly had copped that hatchet job I'd be apoplectic

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8