Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow the NRL really want the Broncos to progress to week two.
Yes,the NRL want to see the NRL owned Titans knocked out so that the most media attention grabber and most popular player in the largest populated state in Australia Hayne is not in the headlines again for the rest of the season.Are you head of Manlys recruitment for next yr?

Yes,the NRL want to see the NRL owned Titans knocked out so that the most media attention grabber and most popular player in the largest populated state in Australia Hayne is not in the headlines again for the rest of the season.Are you head of Manlys recruitment for next yr?

No but id probably do a better job of the one that is!!

Man I wish ash taylor would've chosen Manly. Would've been comical to see a rookie on small change, steer the ship & pull the strings, whilst our million dollar man does his own thing.

You don't think the Broncos would rate at least double the Titans on tv?
Not in Sydney where the population is greater and Qlders are quite happy to jump on a bandwagon if Broncos get knocked out.Look at last yrs GF,they were all saying if the Broncos don't win,at least the Cows will

I hate the Bronco's, no I mean it I REALLY hate the Bronco's

Those living south of the border cannot comprehend what it's like up here

How say you @COMMANDER

The only thing keeping them in this game tonight is the home town ref's and the NRL's fear that they won't be playing next week. Would be a disaster "for the game" if the Bronc's weren't playing the Cowboys next week.

The only thing keeping them in this game tonight is the home town ref's and the NRL's fear that they won't be playing next week. Would be a disaster "for the game" if the Bronc's weren't playing the Cowboys next week.

That's the programme, very very much the programme despite what @Nordburg thinks.

The chan 9 ratings on Donkeys / Boys would be GIGANTIC!!!

Literally worth millions in advertising dollars up here , so you think there's not a programme @Nordburg ????

The Broncos rate much much higher than the Titans mate. Have you watched any Friday night football this year? How many televised games have the Titans played in?

Man I wish ash taylor would've chosen Manly. Would've been comical to see a rookie on small change, steer the ship & pull the strings, whilst our million dollar man does his own thing.
I bet he's glad he didn't.
A rookie needs solid performers and some stability around him to be able to show what he's got. If he came to us he probably would have had 4 or 5 **** games to start the season then not got another game.

That's the programme, very very much the programme despite what @Nordburg thinks.

The chan 9 ratings on Donkeys / Boys would be GIGANTIC!!!

Literally worth millions in advertising dollars up here , so you think there's not a programme @Nordburg ????
Yes.Other than the absurdity of it,Titans are owned by the NRL,not guaranteed it'll be Cows next week anyway and if we're going down the conspiracy road,Titans have Hayne.Refs have only made 1 contentious call,the knock on.Pretty confident the NRL haven't payed off Konrad Hurrell to defend poorly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8