Ferg and Duges date night.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Holmsey

Bencher
Spent the free day off in the build to origin 3 just a couple of days before the game and while the others went and saw family, had a game of golf and lunch, Ferg and Duges drove 80kms to a pub and drank the pub dry till 8 at night. Don't you love the blues culture!

Was just reading this on another site and they said that it was a week out from origin and that they left the pub at 8pm well behaved. The headline was Alcohol fueled bender . Either the journos are exaggerating again or these muppetts haven't grown up . I thought dugan had....

Woop di doo. It was 4 days before the game. They had Saturday, Sunday, Monday & Tuesday to refocus on Wednesday night. Never to play again??? Hahahahah lighten up people. Football players drink - shock horror.

They finished up at 8pm, so it was a day drink. It may have been a slow sip for the first few hours, then a bit quicker pace thereafter. In any case, this is not an issue. I find it hilarious that people think its going to affect their performance. These people have clearly never played football.

True, but it wasnt the beers they had 4 days earlier. QLD are renowned for benders in the lead up to Origin. It aint the Friday beers mate.

NSW losing is about other issues. Coaching? Lack of desire? Lack of passion? Its not about being hungover 4 days after a session - which doesn't exist - even with class A's involved. Do i need to go on? Nothing to see here people.

These two clowns are serial offenders. I thought Ferguson swore off the booze, what a joke!! How the hell are NSW ever going to beat Queensland when we have indisciplined wankers like these 2 in our team. The cold facts are, Queensland, together as a team, NSW, great individuals but not together. That is the essential difference and NSW needs to adopt a no dickheads policy pronto!!

As much of a beat up this story is, if this is the catalyst for these two to never see the Sky Blue again then I give full credit to the journo.
All we need now is some extra dirt so we can finally be rid of Pearce, Hayne and Woods and then we might be able to move foward from the losing culture before it affects J. Turbo, Klemmer, Tedesco, etc too much.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8