Favourite factor today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
We should have led well at half time
They scored 2 quick 2nd half tries and skipped 8 points in front.
The Manly side I have seen in recent seasons hold up the white flag and South's run away to win by 30+
Today the boys got back into the physical battle and won the attitude war and from that point - 100% owned the game.....very proud and very confident moving forward.
Special mention to Nathan Brown and Brooks 1st games as both wore the Maroon and White proudly with heart ❤️

Composure:

That was the big take away I saw today and DCE provided that.
I think having Turbo and Brooks playing gave DCE the opportunity to control the match more effectively, as those two could control the attack by themselves for many plays.

Let's hope we continue to play 2024 with composure.

The Manly side I have seen in recent seasons hold up the white flag and South's run away to win by 30+
Today the boys got back into the physical battle and won the attitude war and from that point - 100% owned the game.....very proud and very confident moving forward.
Special mention to Nathan Brown and Brooks 1st games as both wore the Maroon and White proudly with heart ❤️
Best bit is Lodge, Sipley, Schuster, Vega, Gordie, Talau will be putting pressure on the 17 to keep their spots.

Long time since I've thought that.

What I liked was the composure in the team after those two tries after halftime. I always felt we could fight our way back and we did. This team is smelling like 2021 but Tommy isnt the be all anymore, and it's such a relief seeing this today.

Was it you that said 12th as prediction? Not sure trying to remember I bet that performance has made that prediction shakey😊my sorry if it wasn't you 👍

Brooks is going to setup a good combo with the likes of of burbo, we are going to see some outstanding Menzies style lines run from.our back row on the left edge.

Brooks knowing he doesn't have to do it all himself and dce being able to also relax a bit is a huge combination for us.

With that said, our defence is pretty **** on the edges

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8