1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farewell Kitey in Person - Free Double Pass

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Chip and Chase, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    @anthonyb1965 took out this weeks tipping prize but can't make it to Brookie on Sunday. Therefore we have a free double pass for any Silvertails poster who would like to go and watch Kitey and Big George run around at Brookie for the last time in the mighty Maroon and White.

First in best dressed. You must yell out "all day ref !!!!!" and "get em onside" at least twice. A couple of "smash em Kitey" wouldn't go astray either.

2. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,795 / 58
    "Fist in"

Don't want the tickets that bad!

lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. yokahontas

yokahontas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,139 / 13
    Me me me me me me me!

I can guarantee my 60 year old mum will yell out all that and much more - as she sits there doing her crocheting...!

4. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    LOL, that wasn't a typo. I forgot to mention we have a documentary crew from Germany who want to make a movie about the whole experience.

5. Chip and Chase

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    @yokahontas despite the temptation I will attempt to exit this thread in the nicest and cleanest way possible for you and your 60 year old mother.

The tickets are yours. PM me your name and email address and I will pass onto the club and they will be in touch regarding the tickets. Don't forget to thank Anthony as well.

• Like Like x 1
  6. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    Mrs Pritchard wants them.

7. yokahontas

yokahontas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,139 / 13
    Lol, my mum would probably come up with a dirtier interpretation than anybody...!

Thanks very much Anthony...and to the club as well of course!

• Like Like x 2