Fan Day Saturday- important update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Pretty poor organisation from the club, they must’ve known about this clash a while ago. I’m taking my young nephew and Turbo and Daly are his favourite players. He was also excited to see them at Brookvale oval (the original location).

Honestly, I think the club has been doing a lot right recently but this is a stuff up.

Understand what you saying but still plenty of stars will be there - Garrick, Saab, Brooks, Hamole etc.

I know this was set in stone months ago but the club - unfortunately this clash popped up

Honestly, I think the club has been doing a lot right recently but this is a stuff up.
Yes, the club's been doing a lot right but frankly, I'm disappointed too. I don't like to be negative but having now seen the program, it looks like the Fan Day is just for kids. As it's not at Brookie, there's no training session to watch like last year, no Q&A session or a members' only event, 5 players missing and parking limitations.

Why is it at Dee Why RSL???? ARe we sponsored by them now, have I missed something??

Why is it at Dee Why RSL???? ARe we sponsored by them now, have I missed something??
You have missed some things, lol. As per update notice above, it's at Dee Why Bowling Club (not RSL), which is now owned by Manly Leagues Club. An earlier notice said they had to move the Fan Day from Brookie to the bowling club due to a clash with a SG Ball Cup game there today.

Just to clear it up the fan day was moved to the Bowling Club and It had nothing to do with sg ball game at Brookie. The club wanted it there at 4Pines and fans to attend SG Ball game. But council issues didn’t allow us to hold it there.

Why was Josh Schuster not there?

They gave an excuse why the others could not attend, but nothing for Schu

Piss poor communication from the Sea Eagles.

You have missed some things, lol. As per update notice above, it's at Dee Why Bowling Club (not RSL), which is now owned by Manly Leagues Club. An earlier notice said they had to move the Fan Day from Brookie to the bowling club due to a clash with a SG Ball Cup game there today.
Sorry I should read more betterer :):):)

Why was Josh Schuster not there?

They gave an excuse why the others could not attend, but nothing for Schu

Piss poor communication from the Sea Eagles.
Considering the communication it may have been something they were not able to disclose - and really does it matter?

Considering the communication it may have been something they were not able to disclose - and really does it matter?

Like what? Injured calf so he couldn't make it.
What could it possibly be what they can't disclose .

Yes it does matter as the specifically added Josh to a paragraph by himself with zero explanation .

Backs up the noise he hasn't trained with the team for 2 months or something else is going on.

Like what? Injured calf so he couldn't make it.
What could it possibly be what they can't disclose .

Yes it does matter as the specifically added Josh to a paragraph by himself with zero explanation .

Backs up the noise he hasn't trained with the team for 2 months or something else is going on.

Could the shoe be doing a Nofoaluma?. No show and not answering the phone? Seems odd the club would say something about every other player missing and then just silence on the Shoe. Club might be wanting answers too.

Could the shoe be doing a Nofoaluma?. No show and not answering the phone? Seems odd the club would say something about every other player missing and then just silence on the Shoe. Club might be wanting answers too.

I'm no fan of his, but he'd be an absolute flog if he wanted to go anywhere else with the money he's on. He ain't ever getting anything like this ever again!

I think the club already gave us a lot of answers on exactly where Schuster's fitness, injury management and headspace are right now. Seibold spoke at length about Schuster, as did Mestrov. Josh not being present for the supporter's day is not a big thing in the general scheme of things. If he doesn't play in the trial against the Roosters, we will undoubtedly need some more answers from the club. Until then, I will take Seibold and Mestrov at their word on JS.

Why would he want to do a Nofaluma with the money he's on and all that's been invested in him. I agree it does seem odd but imo the club's wrapping Schu in cottonwool from the media and the public's scrutiny. Trouble is, the silence is just adding fuel to the fire.
It's about time this guy repays the club and its fans for all the investment, loyalty and support that's been given to him.

I think the club already gave us a lot of answers on exactly where Schuster's fitness, injury management and headspace are right now. Seibold spoke at length about Schuster, as did Mestrov. Josh not being present for the supporter's day is not a big thing in the general scheme of things. If he doesn't play in the trial against the Roosters, we will undoubtedly need some more answers from the club. Until then, I will take Seibold and Mestrov at their word on JS.
Yep probably just resting his strained calf, no point walking around for a couple of hours if it still needs rest. And they wouldn't want him shaking hands with heaps of people while his finger is healing.
However ... it is unusual for a CEO to publicly deny a rumour a star is being shopped when fans haven't even heard that rumour (!)
Also a bit unusual that the club seems to have taken down these stories saying Schu expected to play the Chooks trial (!) ... so speculate away 🤔 @:D

Probably shouldn't be a shock if Schu doesn't go to Vegas, Seibold has said we'll see the best of him over the next couple of years but 'it won't happen immediately'

Yep probably just resting his strained calf, no point walking around for a couple of hours if it still needs rest. And they wouldn't want him shaking hands with heaps of people while his finger is healing.
However ... it is unusual for a CEO to publicly deny a rumour a star is being shopped when fans haven't even heard that rumour (!)
Also a bit unusual that the club seems to have taken down these stories saying Schu expected to play the Chooks trial (!) ... so speculate away 🤔 @:D

Probably shouldn't be a shock if Schu doesn't go to Vegas, Seibold has said we'll see the best of him over the next couple of years but 'it won't happen immediately'

Taking down the story from the club website is not a good look @SeaEagleRock8
The article from our website, and Seibolds interview etc have been widely disseminated through any number of news sites.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8