1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Family Hill??

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Canteen Worker, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    What was going on there last night? For an area that is alchohol free there were at least four or five incidents in which security guards and cops came from all over the place to stop fracas and brouhahas. Heaps of kids running for the incidents didn't help.

Was it young kids trying to get alcohol there or fights etc.

2. Duff

Duff Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +555 / 10
    The usual up there. I think the continual goings on in that area prove that it's not the alcohol that causes problems. It's over aggressive dads & moron teenagers that cause the most trouble in every part of the ground. The drunkies are too busy having a good time.

3. mellonhead

mellonhead Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What the hell was Canteen Worker and Byso arguing about? By the way who one?
    Canteen, you weren't knocking Byso's pictures that appear each week in the game day paper?

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Whether Monaghan should be an immortal.

5. Canteen Worker

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    We were brawling about what a 'tool' his brother was!!!!! (I did stick up for you Mellon!!!!) :lol: :lol:

6. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    We were brawling about what a 'tool' his brother was!!!!! (I did stick up for you Mellon!!!!) :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

:dance: :dance: I'll pay that one CW.....Gold.

7. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    The first half I was watching from the Southern end and the crowd was regularly blueing on the family hill. I would also be interested to know why.

I was at the hill end the second half and didn't notice any Brouhahas.

8. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Too many white stripes amongst the supporters perhaps?

9. Canteen Worker

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I did have my eye out for you on Saturday night Byso, I thought your haircut would be easy to spot amongst the 'kindy kids on the Family hill but you were at the Southern Stand end when I was looking. :lol: :lol: