Fainu Off Field Drama

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Yup. And I’ve had a younger sibling hand back a borrowed phone to Mum that obviously hadn’t been wiped as thoroughly as she thought. Not just the odd sus photo or video, some of the text messages were filthy enough!

..... shocking .... terrible ..... what was that phone number again ??

The Who

Journey Man
Not knowing much about the Morman religion, except that the founder Joeseph Smith is reported to have had 40 wives, I researched to check what the Church's rules were about social media. Unbelievably there is not a word. They haven't moved with the times.
However, they:
still believe you need at least two wives to reach the highest degree of Heaven
have to wear special underwear
forbid tatoos
don't permit the playing of full-court basketball
on Sundays the only activity permitted is going to church . . .
Now, I don't know about you, but any religion that allows you to play half-court basketball, but not full-court basketball, is really on the ball. No wonder so many people are flocking to become Mormans.

StuBoot

Bencher
Not knowing much about the Morman religion, except that the founder Joeseph Smith is reported to have had 40 wives, I researched to check what the Church's rules were about social media. Unbelievably there is not a word. They haven't moved with the times.
However, they:
forbid tatoos
Now, I don't know about you, but any religion that allows you to play half-court basketball, but not full-court basketball, is really on the ball. No wonder so many people are flocking to become Mormans.

Does it say what the special underwear should be?

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
However, they:
forbid tatoos

@StuBoot ........ @Moondog is my go to guy on all things underwear related .....

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
C033E157-4A22-4099-9293-CE952BFF60AB.jpeg
Some of the things that would be on some phones these days would make an old Madam blush.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Foxsports said they are expecting him to be named. Doesnt sound like the club or NRL are standing him down.

Guess we will see when the team lists are out.

The Who

Journey Man
Mormongarments-610x556.jpg

This is the type of underwear Mormons are supposed to wear.
Looks to me like the bloke could fit a cricket protector over his manhood . . . which could have saved Fainu from any alleged indiscretion.

However, they:
forbid tatoos
What an extreme form of fanatical punishment from a cluster of zealots... at least two wives...
What heinous crime could be so deserving?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The average teen / young adult basically lives their lives on things like Instagram and Snapchat. And not all of it is good clean fun that their parents would approve of. I mean, a friend of mine had her 16 (now 17) year old daughter take down some of her Instagram photos because she was posting pics of herself posing in her underwear. And she was only 16!!!

My nephews daughter, then 15, befriended me on Facebook but must have forgotten she did as she started taking photos of her tits ( from above), in a scimpy bra, and tagging in 3 or 4 boys.

I thought, jeez that’s a bit much but didn’t say anything.

A while later she took a photo ( looking down ) of her nether regions and I thought “ gee I’d better report this”.

Don’t know the outcome as I was immediately defriended but it’s a great example of how accurate your comment is!

HoldenV8

Journey Man
My nephews daughter, then 15, befriended me on Facebook but must have forgotten she did as she started taking photos of her tits ( from above), in a scimpy bra, and tagging in 3 or 4 boys.

I thought, jeez that’s a bit much but didn’t say anything.

A while later she took a photo ( looking down ) of her nether regions and I thought “ gee I’d better report this”.

Don’t know the outcome as I was immediately defriended but it’s a great example of how accurate your comment is!

Pretty much what happened with my friend and her daughter. My friend didn't actually know the content until my girlfriend and I told her after we'd seen what her daughter had posted on Instagram. Not that I blame my friend for not knowing. Her now ex-husband was useless and she worked full time as well as doing just about everything else (they have 2 kids), while her ex when he wasn't working spent the majority of his waking hours on his PS4. It was just something that got overlooked because she trusted her daughter (at the time).

All I can say is that like @yokahontas , thank God when I was in my teens phones were something only business people or at least those with a bit of money had. I didn't get my first mobile until I was 21, an old Telstra thing some these days would refer to as a brick.....yet funnily enough it was actually smaller than my current phone.

yokahontas

Bencher
Pretty much what happened with my friend and her daughter. My friend didn't actually know the content until my girlfriend and I told her after we'd seen what her daughter had posted on Instagram. Not that I blame my friend for not knowing. Her now ex-husband was useless and she worked full time as well as doing just about everything else (they have 2 kids), while her ex when he wasn't working spent the majority of his waking hours on his PS4. It was just something that got overlooked because she trusted her daughter (at the time).

All I can say is that like @yokahontas , thank God when I was in my teens phones were something only business people or at least those with a bit of money had. I didn't get my first mobile until I was 21, an old Telstra thing some these days would refer to as a brick.....yet funnily enough it was actually smaller than my current phone.

And this is exactly the kind of stuff that makes me say there are grey areas - say, for example, this particular young lady was not OK with being filmed, or having risqué content sent via Snapchat - there’s a better than even chance that the majority of Fainu’s peers are actually OK with it, even that he’s engaged in such behaviour with other young women prior to this and not had anyone bat an eyelid. Little wonder people have trouble knowing where the line is.

I know the content found on the phone my sister had used also made my parents want to throttle the male involved. But I can honestly say there was no indication at all that she was ever anything other than a willing participant in the exchanges. Well, with the possible exception of one video where she was asleep - nothing untoward was *done*, but what was said did make me want to punch the misogynistic little bastard in the face.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14