F@#K Covid!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yesterday i was offered tickets from work to a corporate box in newcastle for Manly v Knights.
Today i tested positive for covid.
not happy.
Umm ! Well! If you got free tickets to the corporate box .. and your not going! Well …. No point wasting them you can give them to me!

Just sayin’

Ps get well soon!

Umm ! Well! If you got free tickets to the corporate box .. and your not going! Well …. No point wasting them you can give them to me!

Just sayin’

Ps get well soon!
wish i could pass them on, my brother was all over it as well!
unfortunately they will go to some dead s#!t nights supporter from work instead

I’m hearing’ ya!

Don’t get to many NRL games so was taking my three boys to Bathurst last week for Panthers v Knights (oldest is a Penrith supporter) then to Mudgee today.

Second oldest tested positive last Friday. No worries, miss Bathurst, still good for Mudgee. Oldest tested positive Monday then I tested positive Tuesday.

Gets better, my cousin owns a winery in Mudgee, puts on FB they’re closed this arvo for a private function. Then sends me a video of the Manly bus rolling in and pics of him and his family with Beaver!!!!

I’m hearing’ ya!

Don’t get to many NRL games so was taking my three boys to Bathurst last week for Panthers v Knights (oldest is a Penrith supporter) then to Mudgee today.

Second oldest tested positive last Friday. No worries, miss Bathurst, still good for Mudgee. Oldest tested positive Monday then I tested positive Tuesday.

Gets better, my cousin owns a winery in Mudgee, puts on FB they’re closed this arvo for a private function. Then sends me a video of the Manly bus rolling in and pics of him and his family with Beaver!!!!
Bugger. All I can think of to say is, get well quick!

I’m hearing’ ya!

Ohhh, that’s just bloody cruel.:eek:
‘Hope you all get better soon.Good Karma owes you big time.

geez after reading your stories about missing mudgee i think my missing the knights game pales into insignificance.
take care of yourselves & look after your family so you can plan your next trip to a game soon

Much sympathies to you @castle eagle @mosto @master blaster - take care of yourselves and hope you you're over this dreaded virus soon.

I tested positive yesterday and covid sux! Just to rub salt into the wound, today is beautiful...I work outdoors and the last couple of months have missed so many days thanks to the rain. Realistically though, there are thousands a whole lot more worse off...

Have to say thankfully we have Silvertails to keep us sane in iso and Thursday's game to look forward to!

Get well quick @ALinda, and good vibes to all among us affected by the pandemic.
A few in my family have had it but no-one has been very sick from it yet, touch wood.

Get well soon all! So bloody annoying it ruined our golf trip away this past weekend. Thankfully I was able to completely quarantine my son when he got it so none of us tested positive! Certainly more worse off than us, but it’s still ruining plans for many and messing with peoples mental health.

Much sympathies to you @castle eagle @mosto @master blaster - take care of yourselves and hope you you're over this dreaded virus soon.

I tested positive yesterday and covid sux! Just to rub salt into the wound, today is beautiful...I work outdoors and the last couple of months have missed so many days thanks to the rain. Realistically though, there are thousands a whole lot more worse off...

Have to say thankfully we have Silvertails to keep us sane in iso and Thursday's game to look forward to!

Get well soon!

If it helps, today we had sun, rain, the snow, now it's raining again. So.... if you worked over here, better to be inside!

Get well soon to all of our current Silvertails Covid sufferers.

I work in a school so I am currently playing Russian Roulette with the virus because we have had that many staff members and students away after coming down with it so it is only a matter of time before my luck runs out and I catch it too.

I work in a school so I am currently playing Russian Roulette with the virus because we have had that many staff members and students away after coming down with it so it is only a matter of time before my luck runs out and I catch it too.

1 - Expel everyone...

3 - profit.

Thanks ALinda, I hope you get better soon as well.Like you I work outside and like you ,the rain messed me about as well. I was flooded in and couldnt get to work for 11 days and now this, and the weather is beautiful at the moment

Agree.
School is not fun this year. Everything is unstable
And they won't let us be drunk everyday to help us cope.
Mean!
Get well fellow Silvertails.:h:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10