Every single one proved wrong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
yep another DCE thread

firstly a great game as a player, a captain and a halfback
For everyone and that includes you @jbb/james who reckons we couldnt win a comp with him at 7. DEAD WRONG. No doubt he will need some help, a lot of help but if he played with that intent, then anything is possible
For everyone who claims he cant run the ball, take it to the line to run and kick, because of croker or forward domination , schuster and global warming DEAD WRONG also. Just pissy excuses

his effort is never questioned by me ,but his attitude toward what really makes a 7 Is often missing.But currently Im like a toddler in a highchair eating a googy with soldiers. Egg all over my face. But i am not alone Although im sure my admission will be

sure he had some of the usual blood rushes but completely overshadowed by his ability to create, and cause the defence 2 minds. I dont expect he can play to that level weekly but consistency in his approach to playing in the line despite the result is a key

so whatever your agenda lets take this moment , join hands, and use this moment to appreciate the moment.

From his debut he has been death ridden on here.

I just don't get why.
I can only speak from my perspective but he plays too much as a distributor rather than a halfback.
in attack he is often a clean jersey. He probably ran into the line last night as many times as the last 2 seasons. and i mean directly. Early on i was all in on DCE , years back

just answering a question, wasnt trying to crap on his game

edit post to add IMO

From his debut he has been death ridden on here.

I just don't get why.

I was telling an old friend yesterday about how removed from the club I feel these days.

I stated I have never warmed to DCE, and also my dislike for the owner and the recent coaches. Results are not such an issue.

That said DCE is without a doubt the best half in the game day, maybe the best player. I hope he wins the Dally M.

I can't tell you why, but I guess it's a bit like lots of other great players,, I don't have to like them to appreciate them, extreme cases include Smith and Slater.

I was telling an old friend yesterday about how removed from the club I feel these days.

I stated I have never warmed to DCE, and also my dislike for the owner and the recent coaches. Results are not such an issue.

That said DCE is without a doubt the best half in the game day, maybe the best player. I hope he wins the Dally M.

I can't tell you why, but I guess it's a bit like lots of other great players,, I don't have to like them to appreciate them, extreme cases include Smith and Slater.
I join you with Penn

I dont think the glen Stewart contract sagas helped his cause in the likeable stakes

The Magnificent DCE has nothing to prove to any mediocre person
He has conquered the highest mountain at the highest level in the game
1691714117348.png

Unfortunately for DCE the size of his and a few other players' contracts are going to make it very difficult for him to win another premiership.

If we can sign a decent hooker and Turbo stays fit he might have a shot next year

I can only speak from my perspective but he plays too much as a distributor rather than a halfback.
in attack he is often a clean jersey. He probably ran into the line last night as many times as the last 2 seasons. and i mean directly. Early on i was all in on DCE , years back

just answering a question, wasnt trying to crap on his game

edit post to add IMO

You know DCE with is No1 for runs amongst all halfbacks this season with 131.

Hynes is 130
Hughes 120
Brooks 114
Cleary 105

He is also first for tackle busts with 54.

Hynes 49
Hughes 48
Hunt 41
Moses 39

You know DCE with is No1 for runs amongst all halfbacks this season with 131.

Hynes is 130
Hughes 120
Brooks 114
Cleary 105

He is also first for tackle busts with 54.

Hynes 49
Hughes 48
Hunt 41
Moses 39
While i acknowledge his effort , there is a huge difference between backing up breaks and turning the ball under. These are considered runs

when someone engages players, takes a hit to try to open up space. That is a game changer and my point. He did an awesome job at that last night in this area

after last nights intercept id imagine schusters running metre stats look ok , but was it effective ?

Last edited:
I agree he played well, and lead from the front. He always gets his hands dirty which I love in a captain and playmaker.

He still took some poor options, but I can’t fault his effort. He stepped up. We just had too many other players who didn’t care enough to do the same (for the whole match)

He needs quality ball from hooker to be even more effective. Crokers loopy, telegraphed tripe just does not cut it

yep another DCE thread

firstly a great game as a player, a captain and a halfback
For everyone and that includes you @jbb/james who reckons we couldnt win a comp with him at 7. DEAD WRONG. No doubt he will need some help, a lot of help but if he played with that intent, then anything is possible
For everyone who claims he cant run the ball, take it to the line to run and kick, because of croker or forward domination , schuster and global warming DEAD WRONG also. Just pissy excuses

his effort is never questioned by me ,but his attitude toward what really makes a 7 Is often missing.But currently Im like a toddler in a highchair eating a googy with soldiers. Egg all over my face. But i am not alone Although im sure my admission will be

sure he had some of the usual blood rushes but completely overshadowed by his ability to create, and cause the defence 2 minds. I dont expect he can play to that level weekly but consistency in his approach to playing in the line despite the result is a key

so whatever your agenda lets take this moment , join hands, and use this moment to appreciate the moment.

You need therapy .. or at least an intervention

You need therapy .. or at least an intervention
Your need to make it personal says more about you than it does me

but i suspect your just trying to drum up support for your own control issues

let it go dude and enjoy the ride. Its dans site, if he wants me gone ill be happy to go but YOU …..pffft

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8