Ethan Lowe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Holmsey

Bencher
I know season 2018 hasnt even started, but it looks like we will at most go into next year and go through next year with a goal kicker of around 70-75, maybe at best 80% goal kicker (Moylan or whoever lines up on game day). So this year we saw our selves lose just over 100 points to goal kicks missed, and we also now that we lack a bit of firepower in the backrow, which both problems we will carry into next year. Season 2018 is when a lot of stars come off contract, notably a quality backrower from the cowboys, Ethan Lowe. This man is an absolute gun in my eyes. Not only plays backrow but can play middle of the field with long minutes. He is not your average backrower, he has pace to match it with the backs, he runs strong lines on and off the ball through gaps, can throw an offload, his defence is up there with the best in the game and kicks goals! Perfect! And his kicking this year, especially when JT has been out for the boys has been clinical. Hed be my number 1 target come the transfers in 2018. Still a long, long way off but if I was our coach Id be preparing him a deal he cant refuse!

Sounds good @Turbo1 . I have not seen much of this guy but if he is as good as you say then he would certainly be a great option for us

I know season 2018 hasnt even started, but it looks like we will at most go into next year and go through next year with a goal kicker of around 70-75, maybe at best 80% goal kicker (Moylan or whoever lines up on game day). So this year we saw our selves lose just over 100 points to goal kicks missed, and we also now that we lack a bit of firepower in the backrow, which both problems we will carry into next year. Season 2018 is when a lot of stars come off contract, notably a quality backrower from the cowboys, Ethan Lowe. This man is an absolute gun in my eyes. Not only plays backrow but can play middle of the field with long minutes. He is not your average backrower, he has pace to match it with the backs, he runs strong lines on and off the ball through gaps, can throw an offload, his defence is up there with the best in the game and kicks goals! Perfect! And his kicking this year, especially when JT has been out for the boys has been clinical. Hed be my number 1 target come the transfers in 2018. Still a long, long way off but if I was our coach Id be preparing him a deal he cant refuse!

Last week, on Smith's break away try, he chased Smith from the other side of the field, for the length of the field to make sure the Eels scored in the corner...........and they then missed the conversion.
I'm sold!

Last week, on Smith's break away try, he chased Smith from the other side of the field, for the length of the field to make sure the Eels scored in the corner...........and they then missed the conversion.
I'm sold!

Josh Starling had a few great chases on wingers too.....

And was scarcely mentioned in SOO discussions even though Qld needed to turn over half their pack.

Cows have the best back row in the comp imo. Their captain Cooper is also a gun. They are unbelievable defenders, big motors, run good lines, play 80 mins and make meters

Big yes, although near impossible to lure him away from NQ. Mentioned in SOO talks a couple of years ago but I think he had a neck injury last year and took him a bit of this season to recover. He is a great hole runner and a tireless defender and a very solid goalkicker. Would have to pay overs to get him though.

Hard working backrower with consistency and statistically- good numbers.
Not really a leader like his partner Cooper and not really dynamic....would far prefer his team mate Coen Hess or a Creighon type who can break any defence open and add another dimension to Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8