Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Who would he replace if he was here this week?
Trick question, it's obviously no one. Possibly fighting with Keppie for a spot next year but unlikely. Good on him for coming to a winning team but he will be fighting for a bench spot at best.
He is a step up on Keppie and Sipley, make no mistake. Guy has far superior leg speed and is a real talent. I think he is future SOO player.

Who would he replace if he was here this week?
Trick question, it's obviously no one. Possibly fighting with Keppie for a spot next year but unlikely. Good on him for coming to a winning team but he will be fighting for a bench spot at best.
A lot can happen in an off season. We don't know sh1t. But much like Tuipulotu, if he has signed for three years - he is certainly in Dessie's top 17 plans.

I just watched him play the 2nd half vs Sharks.

Reminds me of a bigger version of De Luis.
Surely signed as depth and perhaps since he is 21, he has a lot of upside.

wow, 12 &1/2 pages on this kid before anything 'not quite official' to announce his signing.
if this keeps up it might catch the lol@parra thread -
alas with tha parra one being the thread that keeps on giving i don't think this thread on tony's son has a chance

The key to this bloke is runs great lines and has abundant speed for a big man and is only a youngster...which adds to this very young, quality Manly team
Smart move by all parties as he will look twice as good again, in this young up and coming Manly team
Great recruitment- the future looks bright

Hey guys found this article from march last year before his debut shows how highly rated he is im very excited about this signing he reminds me of a raw Angus chrichton . Go the eagles!!🦅🦅

Broncos prop Ethan Bullemor - the fastest and smartest forward at the club - will make his debut off the bench against South Sydney on Friday night.

The 20-year-old replaces the suspended Tevita Pangai jnr. With Alex Glenn also out injured Jamil Hopoate moves up from the bench to start in the second row in the clash at Suncorp Stadium.

Bullemor, who was 18th man for the showdown with the Cowboys last Friday night, is a development list player this year and usually would not be available until July 1.

The Broncos have been given special dispensation by the NRL for him to play due to the injuries to Glenn, Matt Lodge and Keenan Palasia.

Bullemor had a superb pre-season and got his chance in the trials. He is as quick across the park as he is between the ears.

Broncos set to step up health protocols

He achieved an OP 1 at St Joseph's Nudgee College, the highest score possible, and is studying a Bachelor of Advanced Economics at university. Bullemor has been described by Broncos officials as "a genius".

The course he is studying often leads to graduates securing jobs in leading investment banks around the globe.

It is his strength and speed for a big man that is one of his great assets. Playing against Townsville Blackhawks for Norths Devils last year, Bullemor raced 60 metres to score, leaving former Cowboys and Raiders flyer Zac Santo and other outside backs in his wake.

The 2019 Queensland under 20s representative is faster than behemoths David Fifita and Payne Haas and some of the GPS data the Broncos have recorded is through the roof.

Bullemor and 21-year-old back-rower Jordan Riki, also on the development list, are the next two Broncos forwards coming off the production line.

Bullemor has been signed to the Broncos since he was 13 and was recruited by Brisbane’s elite player development manager Simon Scanlan.

Bullemor was co-coached in the Queensland 20s last year by Scott Prince, who finished his 300-game career at the Broncos.

Prince said Bullemor had earned his NRL debut and would only benefit from getting some first grade experience, just as a suite opf young Broncos forwards did last year.

"Ethan is certainly talented and his leg speed is one of his strengths," Prince told NRL.com.

"He is a tough, uncompromising forward and it is great to see all his hard work and effort pay off with this opportunity. He certainly has a bright future in the game.

"Last year there were a few players thrown in the deep end but now when you look back you can see how beneficial it was for them to have had those games under their belt, and that was witnessed against the Cowboys."

don't forget there is every chance Marty may leave once the year is done for us.

This looks pretty good to me:

8. Paseka
9. Frog
10. Aleo vera
11. Gauc
12.Shoe
13. Jake

14. Lawman/ D walks
15. Keppie
16. Toff
17. Bullimore

18.Burbo
And i’d like us to squeeze Davey in @ 16/17

great bench and depth
Next we need a good fullback/winger depth or development player added to our top 30 for 2022.

I mean...

probably something to do with a transfer window, but get Turbo onto it. he can do anything!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10