• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

qldeagle

Bencher
Elliot’s career winning percentage was not great before this season so he would very much be enjoying himself this year with more wins under his belt. Very happy for him

Tommy did many amazing things this year but his form just before injuring his pec was way down on what he can produce. So the gap between what we would have had now with Tom and what Elliot gives us is probably closer

When Tom is on fire though along with DCE, nobody can stop us
I think the difference betw

qldeagle

Bencher
Ok guys, get ready for the disagree emoji. I think we should keep Elliot at fullback and put turbo in at centre. Turbo will be the ever injured player and Elliot will just always be there and reliable. It's a be like a pure bred compared to a bitzer. $1 million dollars should come with an injury clause. Just sayin.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Ok guys, get ready for the disagree emoji. I think we should keep Elliot at fullback and put turbo in at centre. Turbo will be the ever injured player and Elliot will just always be there and reliable. It's a be like a pure bred compared to a bitzer. $1 million dollars should come with an injury clause. Just sayin.
As long as Elliot is training there he is good cover but there is no point playing most of the season with the weaker option at FB.

A clause like that would be a great way to never sign star players. They would just go to a club that didn't insist on that clause.

[QUOTE="qldeagle, post: 1188816, member: 11161"Turbo will be the ever injured player.[/QUOTE]

I have real fears you may be correct and he may mostly be a 10 game per season player a little like Snake was. Whether that makes him a part-time centre or part-time FB I don't know the best way to go. Either way, a premiership-winning team needs a strike FB on the pitch for a majority of games and although VERY solid, Elliot ain't one...yet.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13