1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

El Masri - Halligan the same player??

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Fluffy, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

+3,441 / 125
    If he couldnt kick he would be in any first grade side.

His defence is bad, his attack is bad, he is just a great kicker.

Last night he made 34m from 8 hit ups - this includes at least one kick return (10m+)

He made no tackles and missed 3.

He was so ineffective.
  2. byso

byso Well-Known Member

+83 / 0
    He has been shocking sinse rnd 1.

and there were rumours that Manly were after him.....Thank goodness wouldn't wanna be subjected to listening to bongo drums at Brookie!
  3. bold_eagle

bold_eagle Member

+0 / 0
    wen his team goes forward he is ok much better than halligan, we had ridge now theres a great defender, attacking weapon and the boot well.
  4. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

+971 / 7
    If there was a vote I think El Masri would outpoll Halligan easily. Has much more skills.

I always felt he would be a great plus out our way. Witt is kicking well so it is not such a big problem for us atm. But imagine Hicks in the centres and El Masri on the wing - I could live with that. The bad boys from Belmore wouldn't come to Brookie because of him, they will stay loyal to where all the trouble is. I am getting a great deal of pleasure seeing the Dogs no longer leaders of the pack.
  5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+2,424 / 31
    Um,didn't El Masri score about 18 tries or something the season before last,and double figures last year.