Eels now have the longest-running premiership drought

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
With the Cronulla Sharks winning their first title in their history last month, a lot was said and written about the breaking of the league’s longest drought which spanned 50 years.

Two years earlier the South Sydney Rabbitohs won their first premiership in 43 years.

Last year the North Queensland Cowboys won their first premiership since being admitted to the competition in 1995, in the process breaking a drought of 21 years.

With all these droughts breaking, I took a look at the other clubs to see who now holds the record of the longest running drought.

Of the 16 current clubs it is the Parramatta Eels – who are currently enduring a 30 year premiership drought – that now hold the record recently vacated by Cronulla.

I have compiled a list of all the current clubs and their current drought tallies, and for league tragics like me it provides some interesting reading.

Read more...http://www.theroar.com.au/2016/11/03/parramatta-eels-now-longest-running-premiership-drought/

With the Cronulla Sharks winning their first title in their history last month, a lot was said and written about the breaking of the league’s longest drought which spanned 50 years.

Two years earlier the South Sydney Rabbitohs won their first premiership in 43 years.

Last year the North Queensland Cowboys won their first premiership since being admitted to the competition in 1995, in the process breaking a drought of 21 years.

With all these droughts breaking, I took a look at the other clubs to see who now holds the record of the longest running drought.

Of the 16 current clubs it is the Parramatta Eels – who are currently enduring a 30 year premiership drought – that now hold the record recently vacated by Cronulla.

I have compiled a list of all the current clubs and their current drought tallies, and for league tragics like me it provides some interesting reading.

Read more...http://www.theroar.com.au/2016/11/03/parramatta-eels-now-longest-running-premiership-drought/
Just watch Toddy & Co engineer an eels premiership in the not too distant future !!!

This pleases me. Well done champ

You can sense it can't you, I'd suggest in 2017 the NRL darlings will be a western Sydney side!!

Specially with AFL gifting the Giants the AFL title next year!!

You can pretty much write the next few years for the NRL in terms of winners and who the darlings will pick to win:

Parra , Canberra, NZ Warriors , Titians, Tigers,Bulldogs and tigers will all become the NRL darlings over the next few years,Greenturd will make not doubt about it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8