Earn Your Wings by Thurs to WIN the Ultimate GF Experience!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I took the kids over to Narrabeen today to watch the boys train and renewed for the whole family, the young bloke in the office was very helpful.

The boys all looked happy and relaxed. Unfortunately we couldn't stay too long as my son wasn't feeling well but it was just good to finally have the opportunity to go along.

Signed up! Only the three game package cause I will be in Canberra next year - but looking forward to it! :)

Does anyone know if Melinda Gainsford Taylor has renewed her membership for next year yet ?

ManlyBacker said:
ads said:
How do I add the 'I'm a member' badge to my profile?

See http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-I-m-A-Member-Icon-near-Avatar

or to go there directly:

http://forums.silvertails.net/usercp.php?action=profile

and then just enter your membership number

Chip and Chase said:
Does anyone know if Melinda Gainsford Taylor has renewed her membership for next year yet ?
Subtle

Hi Larissa,

I will be in a meeting this evening and may not be able to answer my phone when you call me to let me know I have won, if that's the case just leave a message

Cheers

just some more feedback
Im about to post some photos of how i have manlyed up my desk in our office. One of the things i pinned up was the earn your wings renewal letter. A few of our marketing guys commented on how good it looked and what a great idead it was.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8