1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagle Rock

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by bennyeagle, Mar 7, 2012.

1. bennyeagle

bennyeagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +267 / 8
    Sittin in subway on my lunch break and eagle rock comes on the radio, instantly brought a smile to my face, got me thinking where's the most random places youve heard the eagle rock playing and put a smile on your face ! My cousins wedding in manly was one, all manly fans and eagle rock blaring through the speakers meant a great night ! Pumped for this Friday night now !!!

2. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Sounds like the Groom dropped his dacks before getting to the hotel room. What a man!!

3. lloydy

lloydy Active Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    It was my dads funeral song in 07, I couldn't listen to it for a year or so without feeling sad. Happy to say it brings nothing but joy now.

4. bennyeagle

bennyeagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +267 / 8
    Sorry to hear about your loss loydy, the song to a lot of people isn't just a song, it holds a lot of sentimental value, it's brought me many joyous moments in my young life, I'm glad it brings you joy !

5. lloydy

lloydy Active Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    Yeah Benny its a special song for mine and many families!

6. Earnie the Eagle

Earnie the Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +359 / 16
  7. eagle-rock08

eagle-rock08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    I think it is my favorite song of all time. I especially loved in 2008 when we beat the best team money could buy.

Nothing better than when Manly win than to put on the old "Daddy Cool a playin on my music machine" and play it loud and play it long.

I don't think most of my neighbors are all that happy with it though. Although I've just got new neighbor who is a Manly fan.

"Daddy who - Daddy Cool"

"Come back again"

"Babe I want to bang your box"

"I'm a sixty minute man"

Are just some of my favorite tunes on that CD. But all topped of with multiple playing of EAGLE ROCK ROCK ROCK.

8. dceagle

dceagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    It's my ringtone , so I smile to myself whenever the phone goes off . Usuallt let it ring that little bit extra most times too .

9. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    Was my dad's also. [hr]