1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dymock for 2013?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ChErRy EvAnZ, Oct 7, 2011.

Sign Dymock for 2013?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ChErRy EvAnZ

ChErRy EvAnZ Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Just a thought but i think dymock might be the solution

2. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    No thanks, we'll be right.

3. MK Eagle

MK Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    iS THIS A STITCHUP - BRING BACK sHARP!!!!!

4. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    No thanks. We already have a Dymocks outlet at Warringah Mall.

5. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    Unlike the Dogs, our success has always come from in-house. We never have to buy coaches from other clubs, we breed them here on the Peninsula.

6. Loki

Loki New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If Dymock's the solution God help us if we ever have the problem! Seriously folks - Des has been carefully preparing his replacement for years. Tooves promises to be a more than adequate coach and he bleeds maroon and white. He also has a great support staff behind him. This isn't the brightest day I can remember as a Manly fan but it's not the end of the world.

7. Rodo

Rodo Goldmember 2016 Tipping Competitor

Southern Sydney
    Ratings:
    +484 / 14
    No way Dymock. We have always used our own. There are much better Manly greats waiting in the wings.

• Like Like x 2
  8. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    We breed our own.

9. jabroni

jabroni Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    We've got tooves, cliffy and penna, we don't need unwanted coaches from other clubs

10. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    You guys have got it all wrong.

It was posted by a Doggie desperado, and he's suggesting Dymock in 2013 for the Dogs. I do see his point. Dymock did turn around their season remarkably when given the chance.

It is an interesting dilemma for them. In 2012 Dymock's a dead-duck coach even before he starts the season. He knows they don't want him. He knows the management do not have faith in him. And the players know that too.

And the Dogs management have to be expecting, even wanting, that the Dogs will crash and burn in 2012. It would be unthinkable to win the premiership. And sack the premiership-winning coach for one of the losing coaches? How stupid would that make them look?

11. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Gus was fill in coach when he won his premiership with the doggies so don't count it out.

In saying that I think the stupid part about this on the dogs behalf at the end of the season they were just starting to get that thing about them that would worry sides.
    Now it's going to take them another 3 seasons to recover :devil:

12. 61-0

61-0 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Perhaps the Doggies have very long memories and this is their way of getting revenge on Dymock for defecting to the ARL/Eels in '95.

13. SeaEagle007

SeaEagle007 Well-Known Member

Eagle Vale, Campbelltown
    Ratings:
    +247 / 14
    I just heard that Phil Rothfield has apparently mentioned something about Ricky Stuart to be our new coach.. I'm trying to fond a link to see if true..

14. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Please ... NO ....

15. SeaEagle007

SeaEagle007 Well-Known Member

Eagle Vale, Campbelltown
    Ratings:
    +247 / 14
    Hope it ain't true .. I can't fund it yet..[hr]
    Just checked BuzzRothfield Twitter account.. currently says. Interupting my annual leave got inside tip that r Stuart to replace d Hasler..

16. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    Dymock can come to Brookvale and coach our u20's team. Promote Penna to be Toovey's Assistant.

17. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,825 / 53
    You are dead right. Go the Dogs 2012!

The strange thing is I think Dymock could actually turn out to be a very good coach. I don't want him here because that's not how we roll... But he always played with a good RL brain and seemed to have a very good read of the game.

18. Newcastle_Scotty

Newcastle_Scotty Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    If we're all still in fantasy land about a possible coach at Manly, I'd throw Phil Blake into the mix. Ex-Manly bloke and still coaches in the area. As long as his health battles are in the past.

• Like Like x 2