Dylan Walker best career form.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

The Eagle Eye

Reserve Grader
I think everyone including myself should be happy and greatful of how Walker is playing, he's the best centre in the NRL at the moment in my honest opinion. Fans like me of course criticised Walker in the beginning of the season and also last year but he's proved me wrong, I called him a ball hog who never passes but that game against the Rabbits just completely changed my mind on him. He's one of the reasons why Uate is playing his best footy in years. He's starting to become one of my favourite players and I hope he finishes his career at Manly with 5 premiership rings.

Number 1 centre in the world. Should win Dally M centre of the year this year and i think we may see him in aus world cup squad. Long term eagle, blue and roo. Hes also brings other skills that most centres dont have like the odd kick, excellent footwork, a great line runner, and a smart passing game and his carries out of our end are the best in the comp, no one runs harder than walkz!

The complete package
Walker is the X factor that will win more games in 2017....like that Roosters game.

After his unsettled season last year it is really good to see Walker so well focused and determined and playing to his potential this year. Crucial tries in some games by him this year were very important in securing vital wins . Still contracted until 2019 and hopefully after this time then continuing his career and as a long term centre for Manly . On a serious note regarding Blake Green, while not seeming to have much acceleration, he seems to be able to cover ground well once in the open . Also has been a very good settling influence for most games this year and of course one of the main reasons for Manly"s improvement this season . Just hope that he can naturally keep it up .

He has hit the form we all wanted to see from him.
I was extremely cricitcal of him in the first year and the start to this year.
He has stopped the crabbing and removed the silly penalties and just playing to his ability.
I hope they keep the goal kicking duties away from him as I don't want it to affect his confidence

Some of his hitups (almost kamikaze like) have been inspirational to watch.

I hope he doesn't do himself a major injury flying into some of those big boppers.

So stoked with his form and attitude this year. He looks so happy! It pays on and off the field too with the rest of the squad. He's a pure footballer with incredible athleticism. Similar to Cameron Munster and Clint Gutho in the way that it looks like he just loves his footy and being out there with his mates. Hopefully plays the rest of his career with the night Sea Eagles!

I was definitely at points thinking we have bought a dud.....happy to be proven 100 percent wrong.

He is the X factor that could be the difference of making up the numbers in the 8 and giving it a real crack.

His kamikaze runs...Steve Matai must just love watching him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8