Duo set to be picked for city

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey guys I'm a long time reader first time poster and just wanted to start of with how well our boys are doing so far into the new season. Our no holds barred approach in D has us in good stead thus far, and I'm looking forward to see how we're going down in the business end of the season. With gifty still yet to return I think we can maintain our great defence but go up a gear in attack, what is everyone else's thoughts?

Also it looks asif our own Jorge T and Tommy S are set to be picked for city, both are going great guns.

Blacktown SeaEagle said:
Also it looks asif our own Jorge T and Tommy S are set to be picked for city, both are going great guns.

Both have been playing great and deserve to be picked. Fingers crossed we get no injuries out of the rep. games. Injury wise we've had our best start to the season in quite a while.

Welcome Blacktown! Do you have to keep your love of eagles a secret sometimes? :)

Yeah its exciting for me being an Eagles fan from the age of 6 as I can see the difference between the seasons when they have a real solid chance at the trophy and when they will just go a long way. Last year for example I knew they wouldn't get there. In 2011 on the other hand I knew by May that they had it together in the small things (which equates to commitment of the players) and I promoted my excitement on this board about what i saw. I was gloating in the end nearly 6 months later. :)

All Manly need to have is consistency week-on-week in bringing the small things across all positions and then they'll be the team to beat , not Melbourne. They are doing that better than any team by a mile at the moment and they just need to keep it up.

I think we will be installed as favorites after we play the Storm on May 20, I think we'll beat the bunnies and the roosters too. This year they are doing the small things and all players have that winning glint in their eyes. And from my eye this year is the best showing of them doing the small things (except ball control) extremely well.

All we need to do it keep it up and control the ball more, and we'll knock them all over. Our attack will improve dramatically, and our defence will hold tight. Unbeatable. :)

Hahaha Jado you'd be surprised, there are quite a few mwse supporters out my way.

Manlyfan, I like buhrer, but I feel he hasn't a spot once gift returns. Horo and symonds will retain their spot with one taking buhrers bench spot respectively

RL Gronk said:
I wonder if Brett will be made play for country or given the weekend off

Snake has been ruled out....He was opening a jar and the lid was a bit tight. He has a red hand. Terrible stuff.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8