Post-Game Discussion Dragons v Manly [Round 4, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Dragons
Vs
Sea Eagles
20 WIN Stadium
30 Mar 2024 17:30
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Same thing happened last year, we won two games on the trot to start the season and looked like world beaters, then it went to crap after that.

Players are like employees and do the bare minimum required by their employers
Coaches need to do more to actually coach and come up with game plans to get the most from the players
Too many coaches are relying on the ‘creativity’ of their roster to come up with attacking plays rather than generating effective plays themselves
We have seen long spells of good field position this year not being converted into points
Unfortunately I think it could be a long year for us this year
Our attack looked impotent today. One flukey try and one barge over. We had enough ball to win 3 games.

Scary thing is how badly the Dragons played in the second half. Imagine if they'd played well.

Scary how badly we played for all but about 5 minutes. Seriously Carl, we should have been in front by 20+ at half time.

While I give credit to the Dragons defence who I do think played well especially in the second half ... damn if we didn't kill ourselves out there today. We were literally our own worst enemy.

I like your optimism but seriously, we have been good in one game - the roosters game. The rest we have been average. Energy was good in Vegas but we werent that great. Our defence is RUBBISH.
Agree we were not perfect against south’s but we went down by 10 points twice in that game and still won…
In years gone by we get blown away in that game…

And just to think I had to wait summer sit through this humid as f$$k weather and to know that only in March we are already in for a long season hurts like hell

This thread will be closed in 10 minutes.

Continue the discussion here:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not soon enough

Players are like employees and do the bare minimum required by their employers
Coaches need to do more to actually coach and come up with game plans to get the most from the players
Too many coaches are relying on the ‘creativity’ of their roster to come up with attacking plays rather than generating effective plays themselves
We have seen long spells of good field position this year not being converted into points
Unfortunately I think it could be a long year for us this year
We got fooled into thinking these pr*cks knew how to play

We need a rocket up this group they need to work on the basics before they start playing fancy s$$t

Ruben is not a centre

I can now see our mentality for the remainder of the year. We win a couple and loose a couple which in fact has not changed from last year. Even if we beat Penrith I can’t see us going all the way. We are just not mentally switched on. I don’t even think our players want to win a premiership to be honest. I have closed Kayo down for the year coz I know where this is going. Not wasting any more coin. See yuz next year.

offered zero in attach the whole game

had all the ball in the second half and no kunt wanted to run or do anything, every play was slow and predictable

iva fuking had it with croker at hooker, he is slow, sloppy and offers zero spark

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8