Pre-Game Dragons v Manly [Round 4, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

20 12
WIN Stadium
30 Mar 2024 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have the code to get a ticket in the away bay?
Last week the codes for forthcoming away games that came out didn't include this game. Wait till tomorrow when the team list is released and it will give a code, if there is one available.

With Sipley back this week, can anyone tell me why he got suspended for 3 games for that crusher tackle when others got far less for the same charge?

Toafofoa Sipley (Pre-Season Challenge Week 1, Crusher Tackle – suspended 3 games)

Jontay-Junior Betham-Misa - Melbourne Storm - (Pre-Season Challenge Week 1, Crusher Tackle – suspended 1 game)

Jai Arrow - South Sydney Rabbitohs - (Round 1, Crusher Tackle – $1000 fine)

Tayson Fakaosi - Sydney Roosters - (Pre-Season Challenge Round 2, Crusher Tackle – suspended 1 game under Rule 41BB)

It seems to me that the old Manly Loading came into the decision making when the punishment was handed down

With Sipley back this week, can anyone tell me why he got suspended for 3 games for that crusher tackle when others got far less for the same charge?

Toafofoa Sipley (Pre-Season Challenge Week 1, Crusher Tackle – suspended 3 games)

Jontay-Junior Betham-Misa - Melbourne Storm - (Pre-Season Challenge Week 1, Crusher Tackle – suspended 1 game)

Tayson Fakaosi - Sydney Roosters - (Pre-Season Challenge Round 2, Crusher Tackle – suspended 1 game under Rule 41BB)

It seems to me that the old Manly Loading came into the decision making when the punishment was handed down

I think because he was suspended for it at least once last season.

You have to factor in the Manly loading as well Jethro

My thoughts

Toff in for Wadell
Talau in for Veaga ( though could cop Paulo, either way)
And I'd like bench spark for Croker maybe Humphries for Lawton but again not stressed if it is Lawton
Yeah, gota find some space on the pine for Sips, toss up between Bully and Waddell on who goes.

Didn't Young go to Hospital or something as a precaution , that was all they needed, hence the obligatory Mamly loading.

If they've got any thoughts of being a competitor for top 4 this year then these are the games we have to show hunger especially in defense. Letting the goons score easy points is just going to show we don't have the fortitude to be a top tier team. I expect a solid win here or I'm afraid it's more of the same last 10 years.

We'll appreciate the drop in class in the Goons, we've had 3 big games so far and this should really put the steel in us for a big showing on Sat.

We'll appreciate the drop in class in the Goons, we've had 3 big games so far and this should really put the steel in us for a big showing on Sat.
Hope so, but I also hope the players aren't banking the two points already. We've made a habit of playing down to our opponents' level for a few years now. Just one of the many bad habits we need to break to be a contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8