Dragons or Panthers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok... Resulted to name calling so quickly.... Can't say I am surprised.

"he may eventually get a gig at a battling club but he's never going to be a star.
I would prefer that we aren't that battling club!"

You talk down the players and then when they have a great game... your hindsight skills kick in and your applauding them...

Kelly has always been a great player. The fact you use hindsight to empower your argument is not surprising and/
or the first time you've talked down the Eagles.

I hope the lads just keep proving the doubters wrong. We are in the finals!!!! Win/Lose or Draw....we've already won!!!!!!!

It's something some of the blokes on this forum need to get over ......................alternative opinions are possible and allowed!!!

Sure I don't rate Kelly, and still don't.
He played well today. Good lad! I hope for Manly's sake that I'm totally completely f***ing wrong.
But I'm sure as f*** allowed to have my opinion!!!

And just to clarify..........................If we LOSE, we actually LOSE .............that garbage that "we've already won" belongs at other clubs!!!

Manly are a winners club!

Yes.... For the record I have never said Manly aren't a Winners club or said you can't have your own opinion....

Relax... your team won. No more drinkie poo's..... Night night.

OK

images

What worries me about the dragon's is widdop attacking our edges or nightingale contesting high balls and doing his usual filthy but succesful antics..... if we play the dragons it will be bombs away cause we still look very shaky under the high balls and thats how the dragons started the rout against us last time....with high kicks.

I'd prefer is wasn't the Dragons.
Anyone know possible timeslots we might play?
I totally ****ed up by agreeing to go to a birthday WEEKEND on the South Coast. No escaping it because they know I'm a Manly tragic and any excuse would just be a lie.
Hopefully you will at least get to watch it on TV.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the NRL is your answer.

Not as smart arse an answer as you think mate....................it could also have been just as likely Penn was trading the home ground advantage for cash to move it!!

But thanks, you're a swell guy!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8