Doomed , we are,doomed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyfan76 said:
Correcting spellin' on the Internet is like stratenin' deck chairs on the Titanic, you surely have better things to do before you die.

You'd think people would have better things to do than obsessing over the Dogs too ;)

Kiwi Eagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
Correcting spellin' on the Internet is like stratenin' deck chairs on the Titanic, you surely have better things to do before you die.

You'd think people would have better things to do than obsessing over the Dogs too ;)
In other news Breakers coach leaves sinking ship! (Lol).

jbb/james said:
simon64 said:
Chief executives don't win premierships jbb. To say we have board room issues is probably being kind and we continue to thrive on the field.

The Scumdogs apparently had the messiah in charge. But he ended just being a naughty little boy.

Its sarcasm mate

I got it. Don't fret.

My comment was apart from the sarcasm in you're original post.
Again, it won't matter who you put in charge of the kebab shop, all they will ever serve is junk food.

manlyfan76 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
manlyfan76 said:

Did Lemanis get the job ?

Kiwi Eagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
manlyfan76 said:

Did Lemanis get the job ?
apparently the breakers coach is now the Aussie coach , if i heard right. was on Fox sports

***Positive breaking breaking news*** Loz Daley has tipped the Bunnies to win this Friday night ;)

Mals said:
***Positive breaking breaking news*** Loz Daley has tipped the Bunnies to win this Friday night ;)

Wally Lewis did his mandatory tip against us this week also.

wedgetail eagle said:
I heard the issue causing the most angst between Green Toddburg & Hasler was incorrect spelling.

I heard Des thinks muscle weighs more than fat and Greenberg disagrees.

On NRL360 Kent tips Manly to stop Melbourne's push for back to back, Ikin tips Manly beating Souths as this week's special.

What's going on :huh:

Chip and Chase said:
Wasn't one of the reasons Grant left here because of clashes with Des and the board about the degree of control (or lack of) he was allowed to exert. Should be a happy reunion for him at Belmore.

As long as Mayer allows the Des clause in player contracts again, he may well survive longer than Toddy.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8