Pre-Game Dolphins V Manly [Round 10, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

30 24
Suncorp Stadium
09 May 2024 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very , they are at home BUT it’s not really home it’s Suncorp , they are down on stars but have been playing well, it’s a TV game , for a QLD side , that’s alarm bells.

BUT they are certainly beatable and we will have the bounce back factor.

Us by about 8 ( I think ).
Yeah, it's another mystery game.
One of 3 results
Big win to us, or
Big win to them,or
A high scoring Titansesque seesawing type of game where the last try wins.

Very , they are at home BUT it’s not really home it’s Suncorp , they are down on stars but have been playing well, it’s a TV game , for a QLD side , that’s alarm bells.

BUT they are certainly beatable and we will have the bounce back factor.

Us by about 8 ( I think ).
I think they other way phins defence and hang in there style game plan will frustrate us

This really is the definition of a 50/50 game
Could go either way

Plus the other factor phins vs cowboys was a taxing game hot humid weather last week could make the phins vulnerable

Player for player, we should have more talent and handle them easily - especially given the players they have missing. But they play better as a team than we do, with a simple gameplan they follow to a T. I have a feeling that will give them the edge, but you never know with this team.

I think they other way phins defence and hang in there style game plan will frustrate us

This really is the definition of a 50/50 game
Could go either way

Plus the other factor phins vs cowboys was a taxing game hot humid weather last week could make the phins vulnerable
As long as we dont see the Supercoach doing a jig in the sheds again, I couldnt handle it. I am surprised the media havent brought up the supposedly bad blood between him and Seibold again, then again it is only Tuesday

Yeah, it's another mystery game.
One of 3 results
Big win to us, or
Big win to them,or
A high scoring Titansesque seesawing type of game where the last try wins.
I doubt it’ll be a big win , option 3 more likely.

We can score plenty , but struggle to keep sides out !!

Last edited:
Phins just have to follow every other teams game plan to make it tough for us.

Quick play the balls and exploit our poor defence/defensive reads out wide. Isaako may score a hat-trick.

Question is can we outscore them?

Phins just have to follow every other teams game plan to make it tough for us.

Quick play the balls and exploit our poor defence/defensive reads out wide. Isaako may score a hat-trick.

Question is can we outscore them?
The Phins have most of their dominant players out but they are still dominating on the field because their coach has them well drilled
Can we out score them ?
If we match them drill for drill we can

Last edited:
Number 1 son is taking me to the game, I hate Suncorp, feeling nervous about this one, could go either way and I hate last play thrillers its not good for my heart. Bennett will be well prepared and so will the Finns

We can score plenty , but struggle to keep sides out !!
Seibold has to fix our struggling defensive structure
He is the had coach and his head is the first to get chopped off if we keep starting to capitulate
This is nature of the NRL Brutal Results Oriented Beast

Number 1 son is taking me to the game, I hate Suncorp, feeling nervous about this one, could go either way and I hate last play thrillers its not good for my heart. Bennett will be well prepared and so will the Finns
Your son is a great kid thinking of you and taking you to the game
Suncorp is a great amphitheatre to watch the footy
I hope we can match the Fluent Finns drill for drill and come up with a thrilling win for you @QLDSeaeagle

So the last time we put in a disaster of a performance vs the Dragons we bounced back nicely with a big win vs the Panthers and our goal line defence was very solid. Although that one was at home which helped our cause.

Hopefully the trend continues and we bounce back nicely this week and bring our A game defensively vs the Dolphins.

Our boys have a hell of alot to prove after such a humiliating defeat at home against a very inexperienced and depleted side. No matter what they do they just have to turn up and be prepared to atleast match it with the Dolphins up the middle and get the job done. Win ugly, win pretty just get the valuable 2 points ffs and keep in touch with the top 4.

Actually we would leap frog the Dolphins and move into 4th. Our 3 toughest games of the season will be coming up after this. Our entire season could slip away in 4 weeks if we don't sort out our **** right now!
Yes, we are in a cluster of teams from 4th-9th so really need to start fast and bring our weapons against a very good football team.

Well, Karl, given that beating a second-string Raiders team on our home ground proved too tough a challenge for us even with a 20-nil head start, it's not surprising that an away game against a second-string Dolphins outfit will also be problematic.

Too soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14