Pre-Game Dolphins V Manly [Round 10, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

30 24
Suncorp Stadium
09 May 2024 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dolphins V Manly [Round 10, 2024]

MATCH DAY

Thursday 09 May 2024

Venue:
.... Suncorp Stadium, Milton, QLD

Gates Open:.... 6:15pm.

NRL Kick Off Time:.... Dolphins v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles: 7:50pm

TICKETING

VS

Click here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolutau Koula
04. Reuben Garrick
05. Tommy Talau
06. Luke Brooks
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (C)

08. Taniela Paseka
09. Karl Lawton
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Ben Trbojevic
12. Corey Waddell
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Gordon Chan Kum Tong
15. Toafofoa Sipley
16. Ethan Bullemor
17. Matthew Lodge

Replacement:

18. Aaron Woods - Development Player.

Reserves:

Out:

19. Jake Arthur
20. Jaxson Paulo
21. Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
22. Ben Condon.

Available But Not Selected:
  • Brad Parker
  • Jamie Humphreys
  • Dean Matterson - Development Player
  • Aitasi James - Development Player
  • Bailey Hodgson - Development Player.

From the Manly Sea Eagles website, here is the ' Rd 10 Sea Eagles Injury Report' released on Tuesday 07 May 2024:

Lachlan Croker sustained a concussion against the Canberra Raiders in round nine. He will be unavailable for this weekend and progress through the mandatory NRL concussion protocol to return in round 11.

Nathan Brown sustained a mild hip flexor injury against the Raiders. He will be unavailable for this weekend but expect him to recover quickly.

Ben Trbojevic has returned to full training with the team and will return to play this week.

From the 'NRL Casualty Ward - All the Latest Injury News, Updates & Returns Details' web page, Here is the Latest NRL Injured or Unavailable Update:

* * * (Updated: Tuesday, 07 May 2024) * * *

The Sea Eagles have been dealt a double blow ahead of their Round 10 clash against the Dolphins with hooker Lachlan Croker (concussion protocol) and forward Nathan Brown (hip flexor) sidelined.

Manly Sea Eagles
  • Lachlan Croker (Head Knock, Round 11)
  • Nathan Brown (Hip, TBC)
  • Ben Trbojevic (Hamstring, Round 10)

Also, from the NRL Casualty Ward, Manly hub page, there are slight variations to the information regarding the unavailable or injured players and their return periods:
  • Ben Trbojevic (Hamstring, Round 10)
  • Nathan Brown (Hip, Round 11)
  • Lachlan Croker (Concussion, TBC)

Two weeks in Brisbane starts now.

Hoping to see this whinging and hands up in the air at the referee get out of the players game.

Hopefully Seibold makes a couple of changes, some creativity in the middle and Koula getting the pill in space, Seibold needs to unlock this left side.

Will beat the Dolphins their bubble has burst they were beaten last week will be flogged by the cowboys and the distraction of the bennett circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11