Doing the Eagle Rock!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
Was watching Spicks and Specks last night and they had Ross Wilson on. He was saying that when Eagle Rock is played at some venues, the guys drop their pants and "do the Eagle Rock".........
So that explains what Robbo was doing after the 2008 Grand Final :p
Maybe that will be the new tradition at Brooky!

Goldie said:
Was watching Spicks and Specks last night and they had Ross Wilson on. He was saying that when Eagle Rock is played at some venues, the guys drop their pants and "do the Eagle Rock".........

this was in a post earlier this year about the Brisbane trip. It comes from the UoQ. It's a tradition that when the song is played you drop your pants. Not many pubs in the area allow the song to be requested lol

I will be showing my age here now but when Eagle rock played at the Aquarius Festival at Nimbin in 73, shorts wernt the only thing that came off.

Jono said:
Goldie said:

this was in a post earlier this year about the Brisbane trip. It comes from the UoQ. It's a tradition that when the song is played you drop your pants. Not many pubs in the area allow the song to be requested lol

Yeah we tried to get it played at the RE Hotel with the MWTS in Round 26, the RE is in Toowong, just over the Hill to UQ...the band guy said "you want me to play that NFW not allowed!!"

I was confused and only later found that out...hilarious!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8