Does Jason Saab have a Nickname?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Fresh Prince comes to mind. (Referencing the Prince of Brookvale aka Snake). Or perhaps something obscure like "The Swede" (referencing the country of manufacture for Saab's). Obviously, the Black Prince is unacceptable for any number of politically correct reasons.
For Seinfeld fans like myself will know of a nickname but it’s not at all PC.

For Seinfeld fans like myself will know of a nickname but it’s not at all PC.
Tell me it's not Grease Monkey @Waz13
Disclaimer : This post does not infer that this nickname from Seinfeld, or any other non-pc nickname from Seinfeld, should be coopted for use on this site. Seinfeld was very non-pc in a time where it was safe to be a pc-denier, and be considered humerous at the same time. Those days are gone.

Tell me it's not Grease Monkey @Waz13
Disclaimer : This post does not infer that this nickname from Seinfeld, or any other non-pc nickname from Seinfeld, should be coopted for use on this site. Seinfeld was very non-pc in a time where it was safe to be a pc-denier, and be considered humerous at the same time. Those days are gone.
No of course not. Yes very non PC now in a lot of ways Seinfeld. It was from a different era now really. WaSaabi it is for me. Really love his work actually. Is hitting harder and with spice too! Great skills to set up Turbo on the inside a few times at real pace too!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8