1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone respect Terry Kennedy?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Daddycool, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Daddycool

Daddycool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 2
    This bloke is a complete fool. I used to listen to 2KY in the mornings but but the absolute rubbish he goes on with, I can't see how anyone could have any respect for him.

I've long been of the opinion he's a weak minded individual. He's too gutless to admit which team he supports even though he's alluded to growing up in Sydney's West and admiring both the Eels and Magpies. Then when he was in Brisbane he jumped on the Broncos bandwagon.

He's made no secret of his contempt for Manly and sinks the boot in at every opportunity. Far from being able to look at the events on Friday night objectively, he's used this morning's Sunday Roast program to crap on even further.

For someone who makes a living as a sports commentator, he'd have to be one of the worst going around. The sooner he gets the sacked and fades into obscurity the better.

2. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Who is Terry Kennedy?

3. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,519 / 50
    He was shot in America sometime in the late '60s.

4. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Yeah I don't listen to his dribblefest show anymore I switched to the grill team

5. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Ahhhh thanks :)

6. ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +979 / 5
    In one word - NO.

Actually I always thought he was a Manly supporter but totally disgusted with his comments today and have no respect for him anymore.

7. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Biggest goober on TV.

8. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    After what he said today he showed his bias towards hating Manly. I never have liked him and never will.

9. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,085 / 285
    TK is his knick name. You'd probably know him as that The Eagle.

So people know, he was one of the FIRST media spokes people calling for Brett Stewart's head, claiming he brought the game into disrepute to begin with those few years ago. He wanted him rubbed out of the game all together.

Additionally, he, and Paul Kent had a go at Manly fans who turned up to games at the time, supporting Brett Stewart. In fact, I believe he labelled Manly fans as "feral" for doing so, just like Kent. Funnily, the fans were right, TK and Kent were wrong.

Unfortunately, The Sunday Roast has given him a level of confidence and awareness that is completely unwarranted. He talks about the game as though he played it at an elite level, and understand how the players think.

Unfortunately, it shows his lack of empathy, product knowledge and arrogance. Listen to him, and read his articles at your own peril.

10. Berkeley_Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    For those of you on twitter Big sports have a twitter account @skybigsports send your tweets there

11. Central Coast Eagle

Central Coast Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 2
    What an idiot saying Robbo and Foran should be rubbed out for running in, THEY WERE THERE TO STOP THE FIGHT!

Lussick may have had an ulterior motives for running in, but i'm not even sure he connected?

12. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    They need to go back and get the footage of him early in his career reading the sports news in Brisbane, where he went through a period of lowering his voice to make himself sound more like a man.

Hilarious.

13. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Geyer was only one who made sense on that program today. Pity Gus wasn't there as he might have been able to put it into perspective.

14. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,085 / 285
    You'll find football players / fans will be on our side. Media people and THe NRL etc) will be on a different wave-length.

15. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,519 / 50
    Terry Kennedy is dating Rebecca Wilson.

16. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,085 / 285
    Are you joking?

17. Moops

Moops Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +394 / 26
    If you watch The Roast carefully each week you will notice that Gus treats TK with derision quite a bit for his thoughts...

18. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102

19. Berkeley_Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Is that so Danny Weedler gets jealous or are going to have a threesome

20. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings: