1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

different rules for different teams?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by castle eagle, Jul 28, 2012.

1. castle eagle

castle eagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

newcastle
    Ratings:
    +652 / 6
    how was the high shot on buhrer nearing the end of the game not worth a penalty when 1st impact was across the nose while he was standing up? yet matai's hit on locke when he(matai) raised his arm no higher than his ribs? i know matai hit him high but locke fell prior to impact.
    i also understand that by the rules they follow today matai should be penalised but i can't understand why nothing was done when ferris was hit.

2. castle eagle

castle eagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

newcastle
    Ratings:
    +652 / 6
    how was the high shot on buhrer nearing the end of the game not worth a penalty when 1st impact was across the nose while he was standing up? yet matai's hit on locke when he(matai) raised his arm no higher than his ribs? i know matai hit him high but locke fell prior to impact.
    i also understand that by the rules they follow today matai should be penalised but i can't understand why nothing was done when ferris was hit.

3. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +828 / 10
  4. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +828 / 10
  5. Central Coast Eagle

Central Coast Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 2
    The buhrer one annoyed me, the ref told him to keep it down after the video ref saw the replay, therefore it should have been a penalty.

6. Central Coast Eagle

Central Coast Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 2
    The buhrer one annoyed me, the ref told him to keep it down after the video ref saw the replay, therefore it should have been a penalty.

• Like Like x 3
  7. caspersparks

caspersparks Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    i agree.. the matai one angered me soooooooo much.. he fell!!

8. caspersparks

caspersparks Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    i agree.. the matai one angered me soooooooo much.. he fell!!

9. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    What about the punch to the back of the head on Chez as he scored the last try

10. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    What about the punch to the back of the head on Chez as he scored the last try

11. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    The incident that best showed the ref had no idea was when he prematurely called a penalty before checking whether Wolfie had scored.

Then he changed his mind and called for a video decision on the try.

Then he changed his mind again and said no video referral.

Dump the hopeless two ref system and get some accountability back into refereeing.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    The incident that best showed the ref had no idea was when he prematurely called a penalty before checking whether Wolfie had scored.

Then he changed his mind and called for a video decision on the try.

Then he changed his mind again and said no video referral.

Dump the hopeless two ref system and get some accountability back into refereeing.

13. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    He didn't change his mind on going upstairs, it was pointed out to him that he could not go to the video ref. once he had blown penalty the play after is moot

14. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    He didn't change his mind on going upstairs, it was pointed out to him that he could not go to the video ref. once he had blown penalty the play after is moot

15. Top End Eagle

Top End Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +943 / 40
    Some of us suffered a further injustice listening to warren 'which way does the ref point for a penalty' smith shouting 'Penalty to the Warriors!' and then listening to him try and cover his massive gaff.

A joke all round 'Mr Adjudicator' and one befitting your biased over -hyped disservice to this great game.

16. Top End Eagle

Top End Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +943 / 40
    Some of us suffered a further injustice listening to warren 'which way does the ref point for a penalty' smith shouting 'Penalty to the Warriors!' and then listening to him try and cover his massive gaff.

A joke all round 'Mr Adjudicator' and one befitting your biased over -hyped disservice to this great game.

17. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    Refs are dumb, blind and drunk

18. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    Refs are dumb, blind and drunk

19. sharx

sharx Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    during the time off whilst ferris was getting treated,there should have been a penalty given but you can hear the ref tell the warrior's player
    '..you can't do that..'

wtf??

20. sharx

sharx Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    during the time off whilst ferris was getting treated,there should have been a penalty given but you can hear the ref tell the warrior's player
    '..you can't do that..'

wtf??