Dessie Come Back - RLW 26/4/15

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its a no from me. Des doesn't want to come back because he misses the place, it would be simply because we've stuck more dollars on the table than the dogs. If that's the new culture we are trying to rebuild the club with than the foundations are being lade in quicksand we'll be revisiting the same issues we've been dealing with the last 3 years when Des decides the colour of the money is greener elsewhere.

I think most of us when he left were very disappointed, but understood what he was putting up with. In fact I got the feeling from a lot of people there was an attitude of 'thanks Des you've delivered 2 premierships and we can see that you need to move on with all the rubbish'. Up to that point I had Des as an absolute legend of the club.

It was the attempts at picking us apart afterwards that I just could not reconcile. And it's that attitude from De$ at that point where he lost me forever.

That is precisely my point too.
If he left without trying to rip us apart, I would have still held him in high regard.
The nerve of the guy when he tried to bully others to join him.

Just ask some of those staff who ignored him. They will remember. They may not have played for Manly but they have more loyalty to Manly than De$.
What if he throws another psychotic tantrum?? :eek:
Do we want to risk that???

De$ has too much ego to be managed by any club. It's all about him and nobody else. :sick:

These journos are trying their best to rip us apart as well.
They have hated Manly for years and it's been the best opportunity for them.
Don't feed these journos more ammo.
They salivate at any anti-Toovey story they can concoct. :swear: :mad:

QUOTE="wombatgc, post: 677299, member: 1667"]You're right about the apathy. The days of honour, respect, and pride in your club are all but gone. How you could even entertain the thought of Hasler coming back is beyond me.
This thread shows a number of ppl who would be more than happy to roll over and cop it up the coit for the sake of some delusional vision of Hasler winning a premiership. Is it any wonder management treat fans with disdain and indifference. Because they can.
Not only entertain it celebrate it you don't agree that's fine if it was alright for Bozo to leave and come back it's fine by me for Des.
You're not even going to lube up are you? Your ready for Des right now!

Last edited:
what if Bozo wants Des back , what you guys want and what the club wants doesnt matter. Id say bring him back in some capacity, who cares , end of the day he is a Manly legend and the reason we became successful again

You're not even going to lube up are you? Your ready for Des right now!

I'll just say as I have said I would have no problem with Des if (unlikely) he came back you don't want him back fair enough.

I'll leave the homophobic slurs to you.

De$ I hope your not causing trouble at

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=110449

poor old doggies fans, makes me laugh to think about the tabouli hitting the floor in kebab shops all over the greater western suburbs.

I looked at the dogz thread...

I thought - All I have to do is subsitute the word "eagles" for "dogs" in all of the posts in the the thread and the thread could have come out of this forum. Food for thought?

image.jpg

I thought - All I have to do is subsitute the word "eagles" for "dogs" in all of the posts in the the thread and the thread could have come out of this forum. Food for thought?

Nice to see they visit Silvertails. They copied and pasted that story from the one I posted in here. The article isn't online.

Haven't read many of the posts on this thread but will just say that Des & Crusher are a package deal - can't have one and not the other.

Just had a look at the table...

the great Brad Arthur is 3 from 8
the great Trent Robinson is 3 from 8
The great Des Hasler is 4 from 8
The great Michael Maguire is 4 frm 8

Yes, Toovey is 2 from 8. But with an injury toll from hell!
If DES is so good, why isn't he doing better?
He has an AVERAGE result with GREAT??? players that HE has chosen...

I think that "management" are aware of this. If there is any truth whatsoever in the story, then I think that is because Des has approached US, and, wants his old job back.

Last edited:

Nah nice to see the dirty kebab shop scum cry their messiah is leaving, and we don't even want him back!

Only good thing about the doggies and their supporters is at least they like to recycle their bottles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8