Des to extend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Attachments

• Marlboro Green.jpg
    Marlboro Green.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 7
dont like these articles seen them all before. Just get the deal done and lock him in. I'm sure they will. To their credit the club hasn't made a bad call since they signed des.

This is great news that the Great Des will extend and assist our club to be successful

We also need Great Manly fans to extend their support to our Great club by becoming club members and also assist our club to be successful

A CLUB IS MADE GREAT BY GREAT PEOPLE

JOIN DES AND BECOME A MANLY GREAT TODAY

THERE IS A CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE TO SUIT EVERY GREAT MANLY FAN
RING AND FIND OUT WHICH MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE IS BEST FOR YOU
index.jpg

Great news
Des will get us our next premiership making sure we continue with a premiership or premierships every decade since our first

Great news. So cool to know he's gonna stick around and lead this club, hopefully to a premiership. Every now and again you get a coach where you just have complete and utter faith in what he's doing. Whether that be in recruiting players, coaching them or speaking to the media after a win or defeat. Your a legend Des. Bring on 2020.

Inspired by all the debate I watched the add this morning. Lame. Not inspiring. Not thrilling. Not entertaining. Just lame. Have you seen the add that they pulled in 2009 after Snake was charged. The one where Stewart and Inglis meet on a field as boys and then grow as the game grows around them. That was an add that made the hairs rise on the back of your neck. This years add is simply lame. Very disappointing.

Inspired by all the debate I watched the add this morning. Lame. Not inspiring. Not thrilling. Not entertaining. Just lame. Have you seen the add that they pulled in 2009 after Snake was charged. The one where Stewart and Inglis meet on a field as boys and then grow as the game grows around them. That was an add that made the hairs rise on the back of your neck. This years add is simply lame. Very disappointing.

ima gunna guess this is in the wrong thread

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8