1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Des Picks Same Team

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Canteen Worker, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    The same team as for the Dogs game has been selected again. Brett Stewart has been picked at fullback and is expected to have recovered from his injury. Nothing has been said about injuries to Rose and Hicks. Matai was seen limping off and so some question marks about his fitness also exist.

2. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,601 / 64
    The 1st few rounds i was pretty vocal on my thoughts of Dessie,s team ,but also stated ,I am sure he knows what he is doing.I still want to see more of Cuthbo & even a glimpse of Ballin ,but also ,If it aint broke !!!!!

3. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    i was surprised last week he went for rose over cutho but i think he as we all did expected the dogs forwards to put up more of a fight and went with the size of rose rather than the skill of cutho

4. earl

earl Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the old saying if it aint broke dont fix went out years ago.
    If it aint broke how can we improve it.
    Cant argue with picking a winnig team , but i woul;d like to see Ballin have a run.
    Would be easier to blood the player in a winnign side instead of introducing him to first grade after a couple of losses in whinch he would feel the pressure to perform.

5. Barks

Barks Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jesus christ, same ol' same ol' - what a surprise, Des names the same team again. As if he was gonna give others a chance to....oh hang...this is a GOOD thing isn't it?

6. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Forgot your medication again Barks? ;)

7. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    no barks - cuthbo should be there, not only did he play well but he needs the experience with Bk leaving at the end of the year.

8. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I reckon des is just easing him into the role.... i think towards the end of the year he will be in the team every week... so he's ready to be in the starting pack next year

9. Barks

Barks Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No, problem is I'm always on it! :D

10. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    haha, nothing like arguing a point out of context. Love it guys.